Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so everyone knows that i have my Halloween party coming up this saturday....and well, i got a problem. I don't have a costume! I totally thought before that I was going to go as Austin Powers.....so i went to Party City to buy it from there. well, i went to try it on, and the jacket was HUGE on me, and the pants came half way between my knee and my ankle. I look at the bag and it says "fits most adults." yeah rite! it looks like its only made for short fat men! so now I have 4 days left to come up with something......any ideas?

·
Registered
528 Posts
or one of my all time favorites. Go to the party wearing nothing but a pair of roller skates with a string around your (you know) and you can say you're a pull toy!! :laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I had a friend go as a "serial killer" a few years back... glued single-serving cereal boxes onto a pair of black sweats and "stabbed" the boxes with little plastic knives.

Get it?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
crazy....that one just might work! don't know how many girls i would really pick up though?!?!?!?!?!??

i was toying with a couple of ideas in my head. a friend of mine went as hugh hefner last year and had 4 girls go with him as his bunnies. i could copy that....but its not really original then. i was also thinking of going as a cow. a friend of mine actually has a cow costume from a few years back. it has rubber udders that go over your package. i was thinking of putting a sign on me that said, i'll milk you if you milk me....or want my meat....or something of the sort. i was also thinking of going as batman, but i can't find a costume for that.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GautamCity said:
crazy....that one just might work! don't know how many girls i would really pick up though?!?!?!?!?!??

i was toying with a couple of ideas in my head. a friend of mine went as hugh hefner last year and had 4 girls go with him as his bunnies. i could copy that....but its not really original then. i was also thinking of going as a cow. a friend of mine actually has a cow costume from a few years back. it has rubber udders that go over your package. i was thinking of putting a sign on me that said, i'll milk you if you milk me....or want my meat....or something of the sort. i was also thinking of going as batman, but i can't find a costume for that.
My brother in-law did the Hugh Hefner thing last year to and had some girls go as bunnies with him. Appearently was great. Cow thing might be a bit overdone seen it too many times.

What about Huge Hefner. Get a smoking jacket paint the hair gray and put a huge rise under the robe, if you know what I mean.:D

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Make a huge envelope around your body and ware a baseball hat with the brim turned up that says MOSH

you are ANTHRAX:cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Found this on another site just today. Don't know if it's a halloween costume or not, but that would be my guess. I thought it was cool.

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
I am taking my nephew trick or treating and he wanted me to dress up like him......so I found a costume at Spencers in the mall. So if any one see's a giant Sponge Bob Square Pants walkin around it's me. :twofinger

Mark:p

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
F4iDog said:
So if any one see's a giant Sponge Bob Square Pants walkin around it's me. :twofinger

Not a far stretch for ya is it. :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so after searching ALL over the place, i bought a kid's batman costume from target. my plan is to cut it up and attach it to clothes that actually fit me! i can still return it though....so i'm gonna keep looking

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Champ91 said:

Not a far stretch for ya is it. :D
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger LOL:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts