That was certainly an eye opener.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Reality for sure

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
Makes my accident look like nothing... Really. Wow.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Ouch. Sent a shiver down my spine.

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Heres a pic of one that happened a mile from my house.

Woman driving the truck and the rider both died. Bike hit the truck at an est of 130+mph (55 zone). Only a 10' skid mark from the bike to impact.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Sadly this won't change anyone's riding habits. No amount of pictures, warnings nor taunting will do that. It's like the warning label on cigarette packages. Won't do a damn thing.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Sadly this won't change anyone's riding habits. No amount of pictures, warnings nor taunting will do that. It's like the warning label on cigarette packages. Won't do a damn thing.
My man has a point

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
good reality check though

yep

I disagree, every time I hear about an accident it refresh's me to pay more attention and be more aggressive to pay attention to those around me.

I do agree about warning labels on cigarette packages, I can only imagine the intelligence of someone who gets swayed by one line on a two inch box.

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mods, please do not kill this thread. Most of us find it informative.
I would agree. I plan on going back and reading some of the posts. I did notice they ran tv news clips. In the clip they were complaining about sportbikes but then caught on camera plenty that weren't

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
:righton:

Lets not allow this one to....:blowingup:

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
i'm not even going to click the link. Is it gore? there is a no gore policy, hopefully this complies.

·
n00b
772 Posts
Not really that bad compared to pics coming back from back from Iraq/Afghanistan. Motorcycling is dangerous. You take more damage if you are not wearing proper gear. Common sense eludes many.

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
I agree, I think it really does make most of us think about things. Trust me if you just end up looking at pictures of these types of things you are lucky. Pray you dont see it in person...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts