Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suppose money was no object (yeah, right) what bike just makes your jaw drop? I love the look of this MV F4.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Wow, I've been thinking a lot about that lately. If I could get any bike... Well, if I could just one cool bike what would it be?

Wow that MV is awesome. And that's what I've been thinking about, an MV. I've always loved the looks of that bike, period. That blue one looks even better!

Unfortunately, I don't know how I'd use a bike like that. I mean wow, you get tons of poser points, right?!?! But I don't know if I'd take it to the track, I wonder what insurance is like, etc., etc.

Is that the 2003 model? Wow, I love the colors! I'm not crazy about the silver lower on the red. Now the black Senna??? Yeah, if I could stand to spend that much money on a bike, that would be it..... Besides the MV, the Bostrom replica is awesome!

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Jack said:
Now the black Senna??? Yeah, if I could stand to spend that much money on a bike, that would be it..... Besides the MV, the Bostrom replica is awesome!
the wife and i stopped at the ducati corse cafe on the way home from door county so i could get some coffee;) and they have the black senna man is that bike gorgeous!!!! that would be the one for me!! ofcourse if money is no object thou i would slap some headlights,turn signals and brake light on collin edwards rc51 sbk and rock on!!!!!!!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Not as exotic as the above MV, sweet it may be, I'd actually like an HRC fully race prepped and tricked out RC51

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
JimGoFast said:

the wife and i stopped at the ducati corse cafe on the way home from door county so i could get some coffee;) and they have the black senna man is that bike gorgeous!!!! that would be the one for me!! ofcourse if money is no object thou i would slap some headlights,turn signals and brake light on collin edwards rc51 sbk and rock on!!!!!!!
Yeah, I'm thinking of going up to the Cafe tomorrow or this weekend...

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Jack said:

Yeah, I'm thinking of going up to the Cafe tomorrow or this weekend...
pm me!! is that anywhere near hh????

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
One of the Indy boys that came up last weekend had a MZ real close to that one.....................It didnt do much for me, but it sounded nice.

I have to admit if I could have any bike, Id be forced to call Jessie James and have him build me one......... One of those nasty S&S motors with the suicide clutch N all!:-

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
yamaha...

old Dutchman Racing YZF750/1000 racebike.

don't ask why...i owned a 750 and always wanted to do the conversion. before the R1 came out in 98 Fritz Kling of Dutchman was ripping up Formula USA with this bike.

Nexus

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
that turbo bike jay leno has

I don't know about his turbo bike but I'd take that turbine engine bike he had custom built:D :D :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
that was'nt custom built from him...that bike is called Y2K i believe and anyone can buy it, if they can afford it.
thats about all i know about that bike.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
that was'nt custom built from him...that bike is called Y2K i believe and anyone can buy it, if they can afford it.
thats about all i know about that bike.
I'll have to check the article again, but I think those bikes are hand built kind of like a titan thing were none are exactly the same and the work with the customer for what they want:D

·
Moderator,
2,978 Posts
Heres the link to Marine Turbine Tech, the company that buiolds the Y2k's. Yes, you can buy them. $185,000.00

http://marineturbine.com/home/default.htm

Estimated Top Speed: 250 mph
1/4 Mile: 9.80 @ 160 mph
0-227 mph in 15.0 sec.

Ugly as hell, but I guess it doesnt matter at that speed.

Personally I would love to own the MV Senna, or Yamaha's YZF R7 OW-02.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I would like a Gsx1460r with an Anderson turbo System pumping out 500 horsepower. Oh did i metion I would like this bike to weigh the same as a 250 :D

Or I would like a Harley Electraglide with 400 horsepower and still be reliable.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
GsxrTony said:
Or I would like a Harley Electraglide with 400 horsepower and still be reliable.
Can you use someone elses motor??;)

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
I want Eric Bostrom's Kawi. He set the track record at Road America this year and I want to see what I could do with a factory team bike. He ran a 2:08 and I was running, well......slower than that.

·
Registered
916 Posts
This one's a no-brainer:

Rossi's championship winning NSR500. The BEST and the LAST of the 500cc 2stroke GP bikes. We'll never see these monsters again. You diesel lovers are crazy.....2smokes forever!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts