Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Iggy's Bike Show tonight (9-08)CANCELLED D/T WEATHER

Hey, is anybody going to the Iggy's Bike Show tonight downtown Chicago? It says the show starts at 8:00 p.m. I was planning on meeting up at 6:30 at Gas City (I-55 & Weber rd.) and heading out shortly before 7:00.

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
jibaro69 said:
where downtown?
700 N. Milwaukee. It was posted in a like from another thread. I'll relink here .

I'll PM you my cell# if you wanna ride together.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just stepped out of the house as it begins to rain and thunder. Ride CANCELLED D/T WEATHER. Sorry :(

·
2,625 Posts
Doctor B said:
Just stepped out of the house as it begins to rain and thunder. Ride CANCELLED D/T WEATHER. Sorry :(
ARE YOU SERIOUS????

I'm meeting up with Jibaro in Oak Park at about 7:30. If anyone else in the Oak park/River Forest/Elmwood Park area want to ride together, post a response, I'll post the meeting place by 7.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, couldn't believe it myself. Friggin weather forecast. Even now it's saying "clear" for the area. Yet it's raining and thundering from here to the SE by Romeoville, the clouds are building and it's heading E towards Chicago. Sucks cause I just spent last 2 hours cleaning the bike and lookin forward to another nice warm Sept. evening. :mad

·
2,625 Posts
Just got off the phone with Crazy, it's true - he's getting rain, too. (Hey, that rhymes!).

Well, Jibaro69 and I are meeting at the Einstein's Bagels at North and Harlem (across from Sears) at 7:30 PM. Hope that it doesn't rain over by here! (Still clear here - another rhyme! Take that, Johnnie Cochrain!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts