Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I guess I'm supposed to apologize to everybody, but I'm honestly not sure what for.

Soooooo....

Sorry for whatever I did to anybody!

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
read them ...

suggestion ..

you might want to update the registration wording to reflect these rules :)

·
3,613 Posts
Welcome back, Michael. :)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
read them ...

suggestion ..

you might want to update the registration wording to reflect these rules
...lol you know by now..comments about the board or suggestions go in another place:twofinger
besides,i like it the way it is.
if some dork cant read and look around and its the TOP post of every section,and i says (SITE RULES), thats there problem and if they dont see it and get out of hand..thats what a warning is for, and they get to see them for sure then.i am not gonna play hold anyone's hand Mr. teacher on here.
comes down to normal behavior

but your suggestion is noted

;)

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Odysseys said:

...lol you know by now..comments about the board or suggestions go in another place:twofinger
but your suggestion is noted

;)
HAHAHA...he just making a statement that was appropriate for the thread. The subject of rules came up, fair game for commenting.

:eek:t Starting the shit all ready Michael???? What and after three posts...lol...oh wait am i bastardizing?

Glad to have you back.....it feels a little more like home now!:jester :cheers

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
welcome back ..... whatever that means ? :confused I musta missed out on the dirt...Dammit !

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lupi said:
Starting the shit all ready Michael???? What and after three posts...lol...oh wait am i bastardizing?
i guess the shit just follows me around :rolleyes

and yes, you are bastardizing! :D

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
who is micheal?:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JimGoFast said:
who is micheal?:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
ok .. i find this insulting and i am offended by it. i don't think it's asking too much to have my name spelled correctly. if it happens again i will have to make a formal complaint! :twofinger :D

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
ooops must have been typing to fast. me so sorry;) :D
welcome back!!!!

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
So like WTF? You take a hiatus and you are reduced to zero post count? Well, looks like you have your work cut out for you to get back in the top 10. But then again, spend a month posting like Crazy(not crazy) and you should be there in no time flat! :D

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Odysseys said:
yes lupi. to answer your question.
LOL, can'tcha do an Ody special wiggle those magic fingers and help a brutha out?:confused :D we know you have the power, you're the Six Million Dollar Man!:evil

:eek:t Time to get back to work!
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lupi said:
So like WTF? You take a hiatus and you are reduced to zero post count? Well, looks like you have your work cut out for you to get back in the top 10. But then again, spend a month posting like Crazy(not crazy) and you should be there in no time flat! :D
yeah well .. what can i do. i have no intention of reaching those numbers again .. i have better things to do.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts