Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any brave women CLSB'rs that are willing to post a thread from the Womens Forum? I'd like to know what you gossip about and what goes on in that little head....err, forum of yours.:laughing: I believe this would be entertaining to say the least.

:evil

·
King Nothing, , ,
17,944 Posts
Your a nosey perv. There goes your green dots:laughing:

Reactions: EndlessRR

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Putting popcorn in microwave....

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I hope someone posts the thread comparing bewbies with lots of pics :laughing:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
i can take a few random guesses.

pictures of the rock and vin diesel and talk about boobs. with a GO outing or two.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
SilentAlero use to venture into there all the time, due to his tranny status. The Shemale told me there was nothing interested in there.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn it guys! Stop bastardizing the thread!

:lmao:

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
90% of the threads are just bashing the guys on here... We compare notes on who's good and who's not... compare cock sizes... warn girls on which guys they need to stay away from and which guys they need to take a turn with... Unfortunately it's mostly about which guys they need to stay away from tho. :doh

·
My lil Stunt Girl
1,004 Posts
90% of the threads are just bashing the guys on here... We compare notes on who's good and who's not... compare cock sizes... warn girls on which guys they need to stay away from and which guys they need to take a turn with... Unfortunately it's mostly about which guys they need to stay away from tho. :doh
:spit

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
Serious, we need names. I want you to testify like Roger Clemens :laughing:

·
Every motor needs a turbo
3,277 Posts
good luck with this.

i think what happens in the girls forum stays in the girls forum.

but my guess is theres less hype than we all think.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts