Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have been setting everything up as far as computer equipment since the the cameras got installed yesterday and today, and have become quite bored

So post up your computer set up as i am curious

1 desk top with 21 wide screen, 36in HDTV set in dual view mode, 2 laptops, xbox360, hd dvd player and the wonderful dishnet hd reciever along with the stereo to pump out the sound

dont mind the wires I am to tired to hide them right now

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Dude, I have the exact same desk as you. It's the best POS desk ever! lol

I'd take a pic of my setup, but I've got empty vaseline jars and bestiality magazines all over the place. Not good for an internet pic.

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
All that stuff and you just have the regular Xbox??? :jester

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
1 desk top with 21 wide screen, 36in HDTV set in dual view mode, 2 laptops, xbox360, hd dvd player and the wonderful dishnet hd reciever along with the stereo to pump out the sound

dont mind the wires I am to tired to hide them right now

All that stuff and you just have the regular Xbox??? :jester

:robewizar white vertical tower next to tv?...or am I missing something here?

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like a 360 to me wait it is a 360

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
Mine:

2 desktops w/ 24" monitor
1 Mac G5 w/ 30" and 24" monitor
1 IMac 24"
A bunch of notebooks Mac and PC

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bah elite isnt worth it plus my xbox has a 500gib hd on it. Ill paint it black with a rattle can

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dam paul you running nasa in there

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Why do you have 5 desktops?

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Why am I not surprised Paul uses Macs

I am suprised that man still has a wrist, thats allota pron going on at once!

old setup

(look at that nasty beige case in the back)

New

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
With the exception of my Dell 24" LCD, my shit is too ghetto to post. :laughing

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
With the exception of my Dell 24" LCD, my shit is too ghetto to post. :laughing
My shit is more ghetto than yours. I have an HP X2100 workstation (business computer). 2.4GHz P4, 2GB of RAM. I installed a new hard drive and a new video card. My monitor is 13 in flat panel. I have a old tube TV with a hole in the top.

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
I don't have any of my new system...that would require my having to clean up my desk...so maybe later this week. But here are some snaps of my older setups before I built this current one:

These are the systems I built. The one with the flames is an old Dell 733 that I've turned into a firewall using SmoothWall. The Green system was my desktop till my new one, the blue system was built for Peanut.

This is my Desktop Setup. An SGI 24" Widescreen flanked by a pair of SGI 20" screens. This was back in 2003 by the way.

That setup was a bit too cumbersome for taking to LAN Parties, so I bought my first LCD and and built a more portable system Dell 20" LCD that I'm still rockin today.

One of Peanuts lovely photos showing our 8' projector screen...it's a bit ratty and tired after 10 years of use, but still works. The projector gets upgraded every 3-5 years depending on how long the piece of crap lasts. I hate projectors, but they've been the best bang for the buck in huge screens for along time now. We have this hooked up to our file server with 2TB of storage, 7.1 DD and DTS, and we watch movies and stuff....we don't have a regular TV in the house...havent for about 12 years now.

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Errr lonely you should get a switcher for the mice and keys boards that way you can use one for all computers

1 - 20 of 36 Posts