Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st time since i started track days. and its with my largest customer. hope i remember how to play usually hit mid 80 to high 80's so we'll see:D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i am going to go take a dump, the tear apart my front end to get the forks off.

good luck too..my 2 year break from golf was a nightmare when i came back..the iron shots tot he green and my putting was way the fuck off...i lost that touch.

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
I've all but given up my 14 year run with the game, too time consuming....anyone what to buy a set of Calloway S2H2 irons???

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
good luck too..my 2 year break from golf was a nightmare when i came back..the iron shots tot he green and my putting was way the fuck off...i lost that touch.
Mine too I went from shooting upper 70's to struggling to stay in the 90's.

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
I'm a total chop now, I once regularly shot in the low to mid 80s and now it's mid to high 90s, at least in the 3 rounds I've played in the last 1.5 years.......parenthood.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
JimGoFast said:
1st time since i started track days. and its with my largest customer. hope i remember how to play usually hit mid 80 to high 80's so we'll see:D
him or you?

that's not too bad...for the front 9 :rofl

j/k

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
What I play is not golf. Its called smack the shit out of that little white ball and go chase after it 4 fairways over.:D Funny thing is we would rent the cart and I would basically end up run/walking the entire corse. Grrrrr.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Champ91 said:
What I play is not golf. Its called smack the shit out of that little white ball and go chase after it 4 fairways over.:D Funny thing is we would rent the cart and I would basically end up run/walking the entire corse. Grrrrr.

They make clubs for a guy your size???????????:jester

J/K Champ I'm just messing cause I already laid the smackdown on you once. dohhhh!!!!

Sorry in a weird mood today:D :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:
You are all of bunch of exxagerating hacks....

I'll play anyone on the board for cash

:laughing :laughing :laughing always the cocky SOB:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:
But I can back it up...
OK :rolleyes

Get it over with and tell us all what your handicap is so we can drool.:D :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
hey john..ill take that bet...and the course is # 3 cog hill.
(lets hook sometime to go);)
ahhhhhh used to play that course in HS can I be a third???

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Crazy said:
They make clubs for a guy your size???????????:jester

J/K Champ I'm just messing cause I already laid the smackdown on you once. dohhhh!!!!

Sorry in a weird mood today:D :laughing :laughing :laughing
No problem there Crazy. We both know why too. :twofinger

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
I played Cog #3 in HS Regionals....shot +4.

and it was rainy and cold.......

I used to be a 4-6 handicap. I pretty much gave up playing this year, but nothing a couple buckets of balls couldn't fix. I played 3 times this year and broke 90 every time.

Cog is pretty far for me....Village Links (if it's open) is a much nicer and closer course.

I don't want any more of your money....we can play for backrubs...

:laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:
we can play for backrubs...

:laughing
I am OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
nahh dude ill play for money...its worth losing to a friend..plus if your that good i think both of us will try to play a good game..i told you about my last one where these idiots were walking on my putting line as they were fucking off:rolleyes
dick heads..but i didnt say nothing since they were cliants.

so lets do it sometime.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts