Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks,

As everybody knows I'm in the Army reserve. Now it's my turn for my two week annual training. After today I'll be down in Georgia for a couple weeks. Doubt I'll be checking the board while I'm down there.

I'm really bummed about missing the charity rides and the big ride this weekend. And a trip to visit the folks has me missing out on Jim's BBQ :(

For two weeks you all don't have to wait 5 minutes at the stopsigns on the LITH run! :laughing Imagine how much faster you can get to Hooters then!

Chris

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
While your down there, see if they have some sort of training program to help with that dropping problem you have.:jester

j/k have fun

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Hell as long as you are in GA, rent a cycle and go do the gap! Lol don't they give you weekend R&R time? Have fun anyway!
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Grover stay away from the gap, at least on a motorcycle take a car!!!:nono

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lupi said:
Hell as long as you are in GA, rent a cycle and go do the gap! Lol don't they give you weekend R&R time? Have fun anyway!
Ciao,
Lupi
No weekend R&R time for me. 14-18 hour days most of the time, 7 days a week. It's usually okay though since I'm so busy.

I may be heading down to South Carolina on a road trip for work in the next couple months. Bummer I'll be taking a van !

Wait, did I just bastardize my own thread? :eek:t

Chris

·
3,613 Posts
Odysseys said:
serve proud and load
Serve proud and load? Huh wuh?!

Anyways, have fun Grova. See ya when you get back, I guess. :helmet

G

·
0 Posts
Damn... maybe I should of asked to use his bike before he left.. oh well.. still not a busa..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts