Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Looks like Grover's been on the NESBA board! ;) I heard if you zoomed in enough, you could see the race line.:-

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I still need to post that I'll be there and get dibs on Carol Drucker :D

2 days of track time, new tires... :helmet

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Looks like Grover's been on the NESBA board! ;) I heard if you zoomed in enough, you could see the race line.:-
NICE IMAGES, I'll bet if you zoom in enough you can see the tortiouse(sp) on the track, man he looks a lot like a maroon SV:cheers or is that Champ? Hard to tell from here in a B/W photo.

Least I get to go and cheer Chris on in his quest to not use a "calander as a lap timer!" haha...

Ciao,
Lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Wow, after looking at them it takes the magic out of some of it. It makes things look a lot easier. and smoother. Doesn't look as technical.

OK Grover, can you get one for Putnam now????

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check the NESBA board or use that free time to figure out the HomeAdvisor program that it opens up. You've got time, right?

:D

There was another track shown, but I think it was Brainerd. I think I'll skip that track. If I want to ride on a road with that many tar strips I'll just go around here!

In the picture I'm the tortoise on the right side of the straightaway. I'm still too slow for the fast lane :(

My goal next time is to move up to using a sundial for a lap timer!

Chris

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
GroverSV650S said:
My goal next time is to move up to using a sundial for a lap timer!

Chris
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:eek:t Unfortunately, I am on a OT budget for a different team, so even though they have not given me anything to do(great planning guys) I still have to "Look" busy. I don't think any maps of racetracks really would fit into the grainger catalogue well. LOL
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Lupi said:

NICE IMAGES, I'll bet if you zoom in enough you can see the tortiouse(sp) on the track, man he looks a lot like a maroon SV:cheers or is that Champ? Hard to tell from here in a B/W photo.

Least I get to go and cheer Chris on in his quest to not use a "calander as a lap timer!" haha...

Ciao,
Lupi
:twofinger Funny, I don't remember you passing me much. But I do remember passing you. :twofinger

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Champ91 said:

:twofinger Funny, I don't remember you passing me much. But I do remember passing you. :twofinger
:bs Um yeah now if they were only your doing. Can't count getting held up by a CR while you and passing me because you are with another CR.

And or

Your dodging to the inside to avoid running up my bum as I'm trying to avoid running up somone elses bum.:evil

and besides, I've passed ya too....or are we forgetting that little fact?:twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts