Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tony & Ken, after one of the last board crashes I bookmarked the site with teh ip addyy since the www wasnt working at the time....now it donest want to work so well....

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
depends on what address you're currently using.... :p

not a good idea anyway because if the host provider decides to shift resources around and moves us to a different server you're screwed. go back to using the domain name instead of the IP address.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Had the same problem this morning at home, but works fine here!

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
I agree with lupi.....I had it biikmarked and it wouldn't connect this morning....I typed in chicagolandsportbikes.com then it came up......clicked on the bookmark again and came up cannot find server. so the old address was bad....123.456.789 probable the main server got switched last night and got a new ip associated with it. now i just clicked add bookmark and replaced the old one....all good now

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Yup if some of you were still using the old IP it was going through a redirect on our old server. Which From what I understand was supposed to be shut down yesterday. On this server we are using shared IP's so it's a better idea to use the domain for access, since we can move around a bit on here.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'll make a new bookmark, just a POSPIA!!!

Ciao,
Lupi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts