Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Ride Naked
4,183 Posts
best buys website said not available for shipping or store pickup without asking for a zip code. Guess that means youre screwed.

I know an apartment complex in Nashville is giving them away for applying for a place before 12/31. Want their number? lol

·
Greg
3,664 Posts
I placed the order for one on Apple.com on Sunday. It said it was delayed by a week, but it shipped today with an expected delivery of the 24th.

I know that does not help you, so here is something that will. Buy one with higher memory and cellular (more expensive) they have them in stock at Apple in Old Orchard. We all know you are a CLSB baller, so don't be a CLSB cheapskate. LOL

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Why the mini and not the Full Size? -Never understood that unless for a small child at which point I recommend the Kindle Fire

·
32,521 Posts
My reason was that it is for my mother in law. It is lighter and be easier for her to handle. I have the full ipad2. CP might have his own reasons.
Gotcha - I would tend to think that for someone older, the larger screen may be better? - Either way, she will dig it.

Good on ya man

·
32,521 Posts
I got socks and a crappy sweater.
I got an invoice from my Father for room and board for the previous 11 years...........and I was grateful, uphill, both ways and barefoot in the snow

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.