Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Is any one else sick and tired of it

2K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  BLARNEY 
#1 ·
Trust me I have been around weapons (being a grunt in the military and also serving in Desert Storm) and I also have been in the past mostly and a little bit now (mountain biking) involved in fitness stuff. But I swear I am so sick and tired of this being the only topics discussed on a motorcycle board. is it just me or should I just STFU and deal with it since its winter time and we are not riding/racing.

#5 ·
It happens every year, but I think it's a little worse this year. Around now we are all getting cabin fever.

BTW, I say it's getting worse every year so I attribute it to being older and crankier. I need the SUN!

#7 ·
meh! they are seperate topics. No likey....no clicky. Get over it. :)

#8 ·
Dont log in and read the forum! Old miserable bastard - or go nuts like me and drop a shit load of money on airsoft and go full auto in the basement!

#15 ·
Fuck you , you , and you. Oh , and you at the back of the room.

Had to get that out. I think it's just winter time blues. Not to mention the currant state of affairs in the country. I hope spring will come around soon to take our minds off of all the political crap we have been dealing with this winter.

#16 ·
I post bike shit all the time and no one except the standard few reply - Oh well, I suck at internets

#17 ·
On the other hand, I think this is the first winter, as far as I can remember, where there hasn't been bat-shit crazy personal drama all over the boards to keep us occupied.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.