Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Slayed by the Dragon
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or is SBN down?:confused
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,613 Posts
It hasn't been down at all for me this evening. If you guys are using the DNS, try this instead: http://66.216.90.251/

You're welcome. ;) :)
 

·
Got Milk?
Joined
·
541 Posts
I am very sorry.. yes it is down.. there is a long story on what is going on.. i should have more information posted tomorrow or the following day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,094 Posts
I hope everything works out ok then. Good luck Fred. :)

Good thing I have work to do today or I'd be bored :rofl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
BABETTE said:
I hope everything works out ok then. Good luck Fred. :)

Good thing I have work to do today or I'd be bored :rofl
Ditto. I have lots of work and a wedding to go to or i would be bored too :laughing
 

·
Slayed by the Dragon
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CasterTroy said:


There is a hurricane approaching us :mad else I'd be RIDDING and not searching for a temporary SBN :(
Some people can't stay on there own peice of the cyber world:jester What's up Troy? When are you coming to Chi for a visit.:evil I mean come to Chi and get your tillir butt spanked.:cheers :evil :rofl Just messin with ya bro. Take care and come back again.:cheers
 

·
NC Chapter ******
Joined
·
71 Posts
:laughing Sup Bill

Looks like next summer I'll be up your way (well actually in Patoka Illinois) and I can probibly catch a train up to Chi-town to see some of the LESS ugly guys :D

I tried to come up last year but couldn't get the car for long enough.....and on the way home the wife suggested the train :rolleyes

Anyway, no bike because will be in the "boogievan" and i don't have a hitch for her, and it's a LONG ride from patoka to chicago :(

You'll just have to come back to the gap if you really wanna get spanked again ;)

 

·
Cuddlie as a koala
Joined
·
7,520 Posts
CasterTroy said:

I know pronounce you man and hillbilly.:jester :jester



Damn I got to lay off the soda. I'm getting silly again.:D:D


Come on Troy, slap a hitch on the dustbuster and bring the bike out.:D:D Hell by next year I even might have another bike.:D Its gonna be interesting when we finally meet up in person.:rofl
 

·
Slayed by the Dragon
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YZFRob said:



I know pronounce you man and hillbilly.:jester :jester

Damn I got to lay off the soda. I'm getting silly again.:D:D
:rofl :rofl :rofl Rob, that is the best joke you told all year.:jester
 

·
"PC" ,my balls
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
CasterTroy said:


You'll just have to come back to the gap if you really wanna get spanked again ;)



You got a guided tour service? I have a friend with family in Mount Airy, NC so I'm thinking about a trip to the dragon next year. Hard for Chicagoans to picture more than one curve on any road.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
CasterTroy said:


There is a hurricane approaching us :mad else I'd be RIDDING and not searching for a temporary SBN :(
What we let everyone in now :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Troy, you head up to Illinois I might be able to meet you out there. Or hell who knows I might be living there. Either way, we gotta find a track so we can dice it up a bit. Show all them northerners how to take a corner. :D


Deuce
 

·
Cuddlie as a koala
Joined
·
7,520 Posts
Deuce said:
Either way, we gotta find a track so we can dice it up a bit. Show all them northerners how to take a corner. :D


Deuce
That thin air in Denver sure has affected your judgement didnt it Deuce.:laughing:twofinger :jester
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top