Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Is tcmalker..............

2K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  Thunderstruck 
#1 ·
............mildly retarded ?

#9 ·
Saying he has the intelect to pull off the multiples of Andy Kaufman is an insult to Andy Kaufman

#13 ·
What strikes me as really peculiar, is that the guy PM'd me the other day, to tell me about something he's up to in another forum. The stupid fuck hasn't figured out that I don't like him!

#14 ·
Bek and TC sittin in a tree......

#15 ·
With thunderstruck aiming an m16 at tcm...

#27 ·
That SBN thread where he openly stares he rides @ 130mph all the time and then he is trying to be a Cop? - I have done enough drugs in my life to stone half of Africa and even I am not that stupid

#29 ·
I'm going with a slight case of Asperger's Syndrome.

#31 ·
Typically Asbergers is accompanied with a heightened level of intelligence - One which is clearly not being displayed with this fuck

There is a dude with Asbergers who lives in my bldg and I see him all the time - It is a funny condition - Dude is like rocket science smart but has no concept of social situations and proper behavior for such

Example, I have been in the lobby of my Bldg finishing up a phone call before stepping into the elevator and dude will just walk right up to me and get within 6 inches of me and begin telling me about his day - just no comprehension for social interactions - Super nice guy and wicked smart (office job at a Fed Level) but just misses the boat on day to day interactions with people

#32 ·
As I recall, folks in the medical industry recently reclassified the "spectrum" of mental disorders. I know I'm going to butcher this, but essentially that spectrum covers a wide variety of disorders now, from autism, aspergers, and other lesser known disorders. Others have been redefined as well. All beyond me (wife's a speech pathologist who works with autistic kids, which is where I pick this shit up from).

#35 ·
the word "retarded" is not very PC, shame on you guys.

#37 ·
^^^not buying it.

I bite my thumb at thee

#39 ·
I did notice, on his post asking if anyone else was in his situation, that he stated he took a psychiatric profile test................Im guessing that is why he never heard back.:laughing:

#41 ·
Calling him retarded is too good for him

Fucktard is the closest. But it's still seems to be lacking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.