Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
I doubt he actually is. A police station janitor, maybe. A mall security guard, likely.
If his written words are to be believed, he's at least tested for CPD, so I believe it is plausible.

http://www.realpolice.net/forums/archive/t-7530.html

View Full Version : anybody going through CPD hiring process?

tcmalker
11-13-03, 12:55 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is in the same shoes as me. I took the written test for Chicago Police back in January 2003. In March, took the POWER test. Later took drug test, written & oral phycology test, then lastly the medical back in June. I haven't heard anything back since then, so i'm a little worried. Anybody took the test back in January like me, please let me know where you are at the hiring process. I don't like being alone not knowing what's going on. I tried calling police investigation, but they weren't helpful.

TC
tcmalker@yahoo.com

It has to be an act - There is no way someone can be THAT stupid - I am guessing a bored troll
Remember, he's been at this shit for years. Got himself banned from fz6-forum.com, which lead him to start coming here 2 years ago.

Some people are just that whacked... and I'm willing to bet my money is that he is one of them... and am pretty confident that I'll win that bet too.

That SBN thread where he openly stares he rides @ 130mph all the time and then he is trying to be a Cop? - I have done enough drugs in my life to stone half of Africa and even I am not that stupid

That SBN thread where he openly stares he rides @ 130mph all the time and then he is trying to be a Cop? - I have done enough drugs in my life to stone half of Africa and even I am not that stupid

:lmao:

love it.

I'm going with a slight case of Asperger's Syndrome.

If I remember that one correctly, folks speculated that he had reset the speedo to KPH instead of MPH. Owning an FZ6 myself, it's a really really rough ride beyond 100-105MPH.

I'm going with a slight case of Asperger's Syndrome.
Typically Asbergers is accompanied with a heightened level of intelligence - One which is clearly not being displayed with this fuck

There is a dude with Asbergers who lives in my bldg and I see him all the time - It is a funny condition - Dude is like rocket science smart but has no concept of social situations and proper behavior for such

Example, I have been in the lobby of my Bldg finishing up a phone call before stepping into the elevator and dude will just walk right up to me and get within 6 inches of me and begin telling me about his day - just no comprehension for social interactions - Super nice guy and wicked smart (office job at a Fed Level) but just misses the boat on day to day interactions with people

As I recall, folks in the medical industry recently reclassified the "spectrum" of mental disorders. I know I'm going to butcher this, but essentially that spectrum covers a wide variety of disorders now, from autism, aspergers, and other lesser known disorders. Others have been redefined as well. All beyond me (wife's a speech pathologist who works with autistic kids, which is where I pick this shit up from).

the word "retarded" is not very PC, shame on you guys.

^^^not buying it.

I bite my thumb at thee

Where in the fuck did you find that shit?
Come on andy give credit where is was deserved :lmao:

I dont see him listed on the salary list for cpd tho but who knows when that was updated. I know its been updated in the last 20 years cause my mothers name is on it lmfao

How about this one

Attachments

I did notice, on his post asking if anyone else was in his situation, that he stated he took a psychiatric profile test................Im guessing that is why he never heard back.:laughing:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.