Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have a chance to make the 200 mile trip into the Windy for the Strats get together. Anyone showing up still?

·
3,613 Posts
Yep, although I've never been, I'm sure it'll still be going on Tuesday nights, as far as I know. :thumbsup

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Tuesday it is!:D About 25 bikes at a time! or more ;)

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow. First time in 3 weeks. I'm bringin the camera, I hope to get a good shot for the front page on this site. So if you want to be prominantly displayed, show up.

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Hell yeah it's still goin on. Although kens usually only there about 10 minutes. He has ants in his pants and cant sit still for longer than that :D :D :D

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good deal. See y'all there.

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What time do people show up?:confused

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
somewhere in the range of 7:00pm - 8:00pm. If nobody else is there yet you can sit inside eat/drink and watch Speed motorcycle racing on TV...

can't make it tonight...:( bbq party

catch ya next time Layne

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Ernie said:
somewhere in the range of 7:00pm - 8:00pm. If nobody else is there yet you can sit inside eat/drink and watch Speed motorcycle racing on TV...

can't make it tonight...:( bbq party

catch ya next time Layne
Hey, when did someone give you the impression that attendance was optional? :twofinger

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
GsxrTony said:

Hey, when did someone give you the impression that attendance was optional? :twofinger

did I say bbq party? I meant *cough* *cough* I'm trying to get over a short term case of summer flu, yeah, yeah, that's the ticket :rolleyes

...well you're a fun bunch to hang with, but not as cute as the honeys that are going to be at the party. you know me, I'm not (un)happily married like most of you bums looking for a night away from the SO :laughing

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
Ernie said:

...well you're a fun bunch to hang with, but not as cute as the honeys that are going to be at the party.
I thought you were banned from the Jr. High Graduation parties :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't marraige contracts only apply within 50 miles of home?

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
12RPilot said:
I thought that went by area code. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
12RPilot said:
I have to refer to the great movie "Road Trip" on this one. :D Unfortunately, it's out of area code that they don't apply:D :D :laughing

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Crazy said:

I have to refer to the great movie "Road Trip" on this one. :D Unfortunately, it's out of area code that they don't apply:D :D :laughing

or if you have sex with 2 women at the same time. They cancel each other out! Or if you were so drunk you can't remember? It didn't happen!! Classic.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:

or if you have sex with 2 women at the same time. They cancel each other out! Or if you were so drunk you can't remember? It didn't happen!! Classic.
You know it. We'll have to have a showing at my house sometime to school all the whipper snappers.:D :D :laughing

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
I too own this modern classic. I consider it part of my "Stifler" collection. I know his name is E.L. in road trip, but he will always be Stifler.

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Stiffler was always good for a few laughs.

All i gotta say is drinking the beer.:rofl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts