Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Is there a chance

993 views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  STANIMAL 
#1 ·
GPZ1100 selling the fucking bottle of brake fluid is related to the guy who was looking to borrow a black tie? I'm a broke ass ***** and I would buy that bottle just to pour it out in front of him. Anybody offered him $7 yet? :laughing:

#8 ·
That I know of , he has a job . Hes a computer guy . Very strange dude , always has been , since I've known him . I think Smartdrug use to work with him ?

Where is Smartdrug ?

#9 ·
Rode with the Dude ONCe and actually split off on my own as I could not take his straight up corner taking then getting mad cuz I passed him - ME, thats right, the slowest old fuck on this board passed him and he told me to "go ride on your own" so i did and met them at the next meet stop - # others joined me after lunch and we had a much better afternoon than morning

Duds is running off a refurbed and sightly rashed pentium 1 if ya catch my drift

#13 ·
I want a SuperDuke again - Been looking at them all morning.....

I want to be able to go on the F4T and snuggle with Jrock in our heart shaped Hot Tube as we discuss Frayda Felcher

Reactions: jrock
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.