Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mopar i dont know whats going on, but i did a test on my net work on Xbox and everything is fine. but i can see my friends but i cant contact them, also i noticed in the Xbox live area that it says its down and to try again later?

is anyone else getting this?

·
PPF Installer
1,286 Posts
no but then again I'm not on right now anyway

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
yeah i having the same issues.. i think its broke on there end.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alex are when you are in messenger and trying to talk to look at my profile its all black and white and my icons are not loaded, then all of a sudden some of it loads. then it appears ok, but its still fucked up. hell i cant even send you a message or and XBOX market place also says its not available. i think there shit just went down on us.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
looks like it.. i'm just back to playing carreer mode

·
im the greek guy
2,407 Posts

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
If there is a problem on the backend don't waste you r time calling, 8 million other retards are already calling about the same thing I'd bet.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I tried to joing your game Ken. No go. It seems like your router might be the problem. I know Kruz and Beef were having problems hosting games before.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Ken and i played for like 20 mins after you coun't join the game John. then the whole system went down :(

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it wasnt my router. its wide open. it was xbox live system that took a dump right after you not trying to get in.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
So it sounds like i tried to join then as the system started crashing. Bummer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts