Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently seeking sponsorships for next year's race season and I NEED YOUR HELP.

Like many things in this life, it really helps if you know someone who KNOWS SOMEONE. I am looking for someone to introduce me and recommend me to their friends / family member.

Do any of you personally know and/or have friends or family that:

1. Owns or manages a Suzuki dealership in the Midwest, especially the Chicagoland area?
2. Owns or manages a motorcycle performance business in the Midwest, especially the Chicagoland area?
3. Owns or manages a motorcycle parts manufacturer, i.e. Woodcraft, Vortex, Chicken Hawk, etc.
4. Owns or manages a restaurant in a national chain, i.e. Texas Roadhouse, Applebees, TGiF's, etc.
5. Owns or manages a music store or similar, i.e. Guitar Center, etc.
6. Owns or manages any other type of business?

Please PM me with contact info if you can help, thanks in advance!! :cheers:

· Premium Member
16,341 Posts
Ron, be sure to ask your corner Applebee's there, they know you well.

Reactions: Mort82

· I miss mopar
8,177 Posts
I feel sorry for anyone that endorses Mopar or Hix.

If you could only get $1 for every time Wink changes his Avatar you wouldn't ever need sponsorship.

· SV650N
3,098 Posts
Well, why not ask for a CLSB sponsorship? Perhaps we can get people to pony money up to have their name on your bike (ala team roberts) and it becomes a win, win for everyone.

How much cash do you need to successfully run a race season? What classes are you running?

That would help.

3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much cash do you need to successfully run a race season? What classes are you running?

There is never enough cash. :jester I have a budget worked out, a promo pack and different levels of sponsorship that I am prepared to share with prospective sponsors.

I will be contending the 4 CCS Unlimited classes here in the MW as an Amateur.

· Sarcasm in every post.
4,496 Posts
Have you tried the old Aero PA? They are under new management. This maybe something they would entertain. Unfortunately I have no "connections".

Goodluck, both with the sponsorship and the racing!

3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you tried the old Aero PA? They are under new management. This maybe something they would entertain. Unfortunately I have no "connections".

Goodluck, both with the sponsorship and the racing!
Haven't tried anyone yet. I have been focusing my efforts on preparing a solid racing plan and budget, convincing promo pack and innovative sponsorship strategies.

What I need right now are some hook ups so I can present what I have worked on.

· Registered
14,160 Posts
Ron I forgot to PM you this info after talking to you at lunch yesterday. Sponsorhouse.com Do a search on the Wera board there is info on it. Also did you talk to the shop I mention yet??

3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The best sandbagging skills anyone has seen since Mr. Boyd whooped up on the yellow plates this past season. :jester
Exactly. :jester

What do you have to offer to prospective sponsors besides your dashing good looks?
I have a promo pack that I will be sharing with all prospective sponsors outlining the sponsor benefits. ;)

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
I'll donate $20 if you put a TEAM NOODLES sticker on your bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.