Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently seeking sponsorships for next year's race season and I NEED YOUR HELP.

Like many things in this life, it really helps if you know someone who KNOWS SOMEONE. I am looking for someone to introduce me and recommend me to their friends / family member.

Do any of you personally know and/or have friends or family that:

1. Owns or manages a Suzuki dealership in the Midwest, especially the Chicagoland area?
2. Owns or manages a motorcycle performance business in the Midwest, especially the Chicagoland area?
3. Owns or manages a motorcycle parts manufacturer, i.e. Woodcraft, Vortex, Chicken Hawk, etc.
4. Owns or manages a restaurant in a national chain, i.e. Texas Roadhouse, Applebees, TGiF's, etc.
5. Owns or manages a music store or similar, i.e. Guitar Center, etc.
6. Owns or manages any other type of business?

Please PM me with contact info if you can help, thanks in advance!! :cheers:

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
i am on the same boat as you Ron, i have sent out a handful of emails and letters already.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Ron, be sure to ask your corner Applebee's there, they know you well.

Reactions: Mort82

·
I miss mopar
8,247 Posts
I feel sorry for anyone that endorses Mopar or Hix.

If you could only get $1 for every time Wink changes his Avatar you wouldn't ever need sponsorship.

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
Well, why not ask for a CLSB sponsorship? Perhaps we can get people to pony money up to have their name on your bike (ala team roberts) and it becomes a win, win for everyone.

How much cash do you need to successfully run a race season? What classes are you running?

That would help.

·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much cash do you need to successfully run a race season? What classes are you running?

There is never enough cash. :jester I have a budget worked out, a promo pack and different levels of sponsorship that I am prepared to share with prospective sponsors.

I will be contending the 4 CCS Unlimited classes here in the MW as an Amateur.

·
Sarcasm in every post.
4,536 Posts
Have you tried the old Aero PA? They are under new management. This maybe something they would entertain. Unfortunately I have no "connections".

Goodluck, both with the sponsorship and the racing!

·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you tried the old Aero PA? They are under new management. This maybe something they would entertain. Unfortunately I have no "connections".

Goodluck, both with the sponsorship and the racing!
Haven't tried anyone yet. I have been focusing my efforts on preparing a solid racing plan and budget, convincing promo pack and innovative sponsorship strategies.

What I need right now are some hook ups so I can present what I have worked on.

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
What do you have to offer to prospective sponsors besides your dashing good looks?
The best sandbagging skills anyone has seen since Mr. Boyd whooped up on the yellow plates this past season. :jester

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Ron I forgot to PM you this info after talking to you at lunch yesterday. Sponsorhouse.com Do a search on the Wera board there is info on it. Also did you talk to the shop I mention yet??

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
The best sandbagging skills anyone has seen since Mr. Boyd whooped up on the yellow plates this past season. :jester

+1 wins is what sells and promotes sponsers When he gets the microphone shoved in his face when he finishes in the top 2 he will be able to plug his sponsers ;)

·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exactly. :jester

What do you have to offer to prospective sponsors besides your dashing good looks?
I have a promo pack that I will be sharing with all prospective sponsors outlining the sponsor benefits. ;)

·
You got the talkin' done
15,710 Posts
Did you try Team Hunter? I heard they just lost their rider to another team.

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I'll donate $20 if you put a TEAM NOODLES sticker on your bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts