Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Party Now November 9th!

Okay folks,

HRB and I have this problem. Our beer fridge is overflowing right now. (just ask Maks). Help us out!!

November 9th. Saturday. Beer.Booze.Food. 'nough said.

I bet you're asking "Who's invited?" If you've been on a group ride with me, you're invited. If you've done a track day with me, show up. If you've ever had to wait at a stop sign for 10 minutes waiting for me and Pokey to get to the next stop, you best be there.

Over the next couple week's I'll be working on the Mai Tai's. Right now, either I make them too strong or Max and my buddies are pansies. I think it's the latter, but I'll work on making them weaker. ;) I'll also have other selected liquors.

Edited to change the date.
Chris

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Tentativley Im in for now. Bit far out. Yes on the paintball too.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
sounds fun. count me in.

how about a game of rabbit? everybody vs Ody & Kruz. they get the semi auto & full auto. everybody else only gets single shot pump paintguns. 3-5 shots to kill them. only single hit for us to be eliminated by them.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ernie said:
sounds fun. count me in.

how about a game of rabbit? everybody vs Ody & Kruz. they get the semi auto & full auto. everybody else only gets single shot pump paintguns. 3-5 shots to kill them. only single hit for us to be eliminated by them.
Sounds like fun to me! We'd need a large enough group to get our own ref. That's about 20 people. A good game of Hyperball would be nice. REALLY small field but a lot of obtacles. Object to eliminate other team. Kind of like speedball but up close and on a round field. ;>---

·
3,613 Posts
You can put me on the guest list, too, Chris. :cheers

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Im in, but to save money why dont we just have the paint ball game in your house?:confused :confused

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Im in.....wifey is invited to ?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
We're in for the party, but John says he'll pass on the paintball (something about rather playing with his submachine gun and the automag):evil

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm, not a lot of interest on the paintball :( I'll try again in the spring for that one. Party is on and of course wives/husbands/whatnots are invited.
:cheers

Chris

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
So Grover... are Anna and I the "whatnots", or are John and Brian??
:rofl

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
sweet Chris........... WE will be there :)

HOW about Directions? Chicago here... any generic directions will work

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Hey Chris,

:eek:t but, does this avatar work for you ?

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll keep that one handy for later on. Just got this bitchin' new one from Jack!

:)

Chris

·
Registered
264 Posts
Re: It's here! Party-Sat. Oct. 26th

GroverSV650S said:
Okay folks,

I bet you're asking "Who's invited?" If you've been on a group ride with me, you're invited. If you've done a track day with me, show up. If you've ever had to wait at a stop sign for 10 minutes waiting for me and Pokey to get to the next stop, you best be there.
I don't think i've been on any of the above w/ you chris.
just danced w/ you at alumni club :laughing
does this mean there is an extra cover charge for me:p
oh yeah if I bring some women should they be over 21:evil

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Re: It's here! Party-Sat. Oct. 26th

akumaR6 said:

I don't think i've been on any of the above w/ you chris.
just danced w/ you at alumni club :laughing
does this mean there is an extra cover charge for me:p
oh yeah if I bring some women should they be over 21:evil
I'll add you and guests to the list. If they are old enough for Max to hit on, bring the girls along. I'd prefer them to be over 21 though :cheers

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay folks, informal poll (and a bump ;) )

In my haste to throw a party together, I forgot that weekend is Halloween weekend. Now, I'm not too big on the holiday (fun to watch, I rarely participate). But it is a good excuse for bars and whatnot to do some fun stuff. In light of that, I'm thinking of moving it to the 9th of November. Need to check my army schedule and make sure I'm not busy that weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm free. Hopefully if I change it to that weekend more of you and my WI friends can show up.

Thoughts?
Chris

·
3,613 Posts
Okay with me! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts