Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Yep I saw that, but just make sure you keep checking back this morning I hit refresh and new pics, then refresh again new pics. So he is obviously working hard to get them sorted.

And Damn does that guy take some awesome pics. He even makes my slow ass look like I'm riding fast. :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
sweet off to see how bad I look.:D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
those are just awsome Ernie. Looks liek I'll be buying pics this time.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Damn,

I need to get closer to the bike. No wonder it was so hard to turn the bars!

And I thought I was leaning. I'm a long ways from EBoz.

These pics show a lot of my mistakes :(

Chris

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
If we could ride half as well as Jack can take pictures, we'd all be making headlines in RRW!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Flying bikes are cool... other than that I don't have anything to say, just wanted to see my new avatar.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Here's my best hauling ass leaning over shot. It's only a "3 star" for clarity and composition.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I see a lot of good ones of me, Maybe jacks partial to Rc's:cheers
Looks like i'll have to buy them all, or it will be a good x-mas gift.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
I'd like to take the time to remind all of us that its cool jack takes these pictures for us and you can cut and paste his samples, but please support him so he will continue to come out and get great shots of us.:-
on that note: by the way kruz, looks like i can lean as far as my avitar!!!:helmet

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
JimGoFast said:
I'd like to take the time to remind all of us that its cool jack takes these pictures for us and you can cut and paste his samples, but please support him so he will continue to come out and get great shots of us.
Absolutley agree. I already talked to Jack about getting all of mine. 1st time this year I am actually proud of how I look. That and he has tons of pics of Matty and the pocket bike.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts