Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· #40 expert
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops. missed this message. A little redcap @Jennings: I signed up for the same seven races that I did in Midwest CCS races. There were two #1 plates in my races. One from FL Santiago Villa and the other from GA - Ill look his name up in a bit. I went back and forth with the GA guy but in the end he beat me in every race. And the tally was he passed me 6 o 7 times to my 2 passing him. My laptimes got faster and faster as the day progressed. That track is so course that a rear would not last more than two races. I tried to use a rear on three races and the left would slide out controllable but could get on it hard. So the max is 2 races per rear. In the early races I placed 6 and 7th in the later races I placed 5th and 4th. I manged to get second off the start on my last race from the second row. Two came around me before T3 in that first lap. Thats the lap that I ran a 1:18.55 smashing my goal by one second.

· #40 expert
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.