Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Armed law abiding citizen
18,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scared that a CCW provision may pass for Illinois, others with the priest Father Faggotpants are making this group. What a bunch of dicks.

"Worried that the lame duck General Assembly will try to pass a pro-concealed carry bill before the year ends, several gun control advocates, lawmakers and church leaders have banded together to form the “Stop Concealed Carry Coalition" to ensure that Illinois remains the sole carry-free state in the country.

"While we don't expect that the concealed carry bill will come up, it may because there will be a lot of horse trading going on in the final days of this old General Assembly," Cook County Commissioner Larry Suffredin told the Chicago Tribune.

"We need to remind those who have stood with us that they need to stay fast with us and make sure that we oppose concealed carry," Suffredin added."

http://www.guns.com/coalition-stop-concealed-carry-illinois-11550.html

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
Signed :)

· Moderator,
22,442 Posts
Thanks for posting, Dave. I would never have signed it without your thread. :cheers

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
You live in Florida now, mind your own business.

· Moderator,
22,442 Posts
I have lived in Illinois for 39.5 of my 40 years. I have property and family there. All states having the same rights I do here is my business.
Really? Betcha haven't educated yourself on some of the laws of your beloved state:

-A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

-If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

-It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

-Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

-It is illegal to skateboard without a license.

-When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.

-You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.

-It is considered an offense to shower naked.

-Oral sex is illegal.

-You may not kiss your wife’s breasts.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/florida

5,593 Posts
Or maybe short fused cry babies will have a gun to shoot you with.
Seems the truth of that is ignored.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.