Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joliet Dog Park tomorrow around noon. I'm sure the usual suspects will probably be there? I am not bringing Mimi but instead am bringing one of my min pins. Nino is hysterical... he only has 2 speeds...Off and on! Fiona (the Boston we all love) needs someone her own size to run with.

On a side note, I am looking at placing Nino as soon as I am done showing him, so if anyone hears of agreat home that is looking, let me know. There will be extensive screening before he's placed. He needs a few more points until he's a champion, then he'll be neutered and looking for a great forever home. He's a sweetie and I'd love to get him in a home where he can be around kids..whether he lives with them or they are nieces/nephews...he adores kids.

Nicole

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
joining thread, its possible, need to see whats going on that day.
I probably will only be out there an hour or so... I have a ton of stuff to get done that day. Hope to see you, Eva and Loki!

Nicole

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Joliet Dog Park tomorrow around noon. I'm sure the usual suspects will probably be there? I am not bringing Mimi but instead am bringing one of my min pins. Nino is hysterical... he only has 2 speeds...Off and on! Fiona (the Boston we all love) needs someone her own size to run with.

On a side note, I am looking at placing Nino as soon as I am done showing him, so if anyone hears of agreat home that is looking, let me know. There will be extensive screening before he's placed. He needs a few more points until he's a champion, then he'll be neutered and looking for a great forever home. He's a sweetie and I'd love to get him in a home where he can be around kids..whether he lives with them or they are nieces/nephews...he adores kids.

Nicole
how old is he? :D and how big is he/will he get? :D

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how old is he? :D and how big is he/will he get? :D
He's 4...I bred him and am showing him. He came back to me from a show home in texas, so I am still showing him and then want to place him. He's a cool dog, very fun...super energentic but listens. He also loves to cuddle up on your lap in a blanket.

He's 11 1/2 inches at the shoulder and I am guessing about 8lbs.

Nicole

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts