Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am out to lunch with a client last week or so and he pulls out his phone and has a Wallpaper of Barcia - I ask, "You Ride?" and he says the usual, "I am old and fat now but have a buddy in the business" - Cool, we chat away about the usual MX/SX and MEC and have a nice little lunch

FFWD to today - Back at lunch again - Chatting about work stuff and we fall back to SX for 2013 - Chatting away again about Wilson and RCH Racing and if CR22 will do anything this year and the failure that is Bubba (ha, suck it) and he pulls out his phone again to show me some pics - Well, they are picks of him riding with RC and his buddy at RC's ranch in FL - He then tells me his childhood buddy and lifelong best friend is pretty damn high up @ Feld and hangs out with and knows all the racers - Says Windham is about the coolest guy on earth - RC swears like a truck driver and is a HUGE practical joker - Fro is so full of himself it is crazy - NO ONE can stand Bubba or his old man - Dungey is just the nicest person he has ever met and they actually had to tell Canard to "dial down the Jesus" stuff - Also said Vilpo is prob the most focused and determined person on the grid - ALLLLLLL Business

Pretty cool to hear inside stories like this - Some of the RC pranks had me crying I was laughing so hard and smiled from ear to ear when he said how much EVERYONE hates working with Bubba AND his old man - Said Alessi is scared of his own shadow and Tony REALLY messed that kid up - Eluded that Erin bates is even hotter in person and LOVES flirting with "the boys" - Also said Sheheen is an IDIOT and is surprised he can even dress himself in the morning - Said he just comes off as an outsider trying too hard to fit in

I could have sat there all day

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a guy that knows Bubba and his whole family and he says he is the nicest guy and the most talented of all the racers. Small world. :laughing:
Yeah, I can sense BS pretty well but when dude has pics on his phone of him and all the above mentioned guys and even riding one of RCs RMZ450s then telling me who his boy is, I pretty much listen and enjoy

He knew shit about guys that most in the fan base would not i.e injuries and shit as well as a few other tid bits (RCs Mother's Nick name) then I take it as the real

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
:lmao:CP you crack me up...

Air out the shop once in a while, paint fumes not good for you..:laughing:

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Yeah, I can sense BS pretty well but when dude has pics on his phone of him and all the above mentioned guys and even riding one of RCs RMZ450s then telling me who his boy is, I pretty much listen and enjoy

He knew shit about guys that most in the fan base would not i.e injuries and shit as well as a few other tid bits (RCs Mother's Nick name) then I take it as the real
Im Sure he did! Listen man, if you need attention then just call me or Ken, you dont have to make up some story about famous MX racers and some guy who knows another guy whos daddy works for another guy who knows RC! its ok man - well still love you! :lmao:

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep sippin ladies, keeeeeeeep sippin

I might just be in the pits @ A1 and will be sure to take a pic of my hairy white ass next to Bubba black one.................as I poop on him

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He paints somethings, snuffs carb cleaner / brake cleaner and anything else he gets his hands on.

Have you seen him lately, he's like a crack baby skinny..:laughing:
We were never that close - Since he was .25 more expensive for my $8.37 oil filters, I have taken my easy earned cash elsewhere

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,173 Posts
Wow, I'm not sure that counts as crazy. I've had plenty of those. This counts in the COOL category.

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
Inter-web is the shit...:laughing:

Sorry Ken, I tried helping you out, he's going to Cycle-gear down the road...:laughing:

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, I'm not sure that counts as crazy. I've had plenty of those. This counts in the COOL category.
Thought is was pretty crazy that a guy I go to have lunch with has ridden with arguably the greatest dirt bike rider of all time, ay his farm, on one of his bikes - And this guy is just a dude like us - Quiet, nice and super laid back

Big dude too - Thought it was pretty crazy myself - Goes to show you never know who you are talking to

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
did i ever tell you about the night i met anthony perkins at limelight and he was hitting on me? creepy fuckin dude!

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
that is cool man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.