Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :laughing :laughing :laughing

What do you call a bunch of cows? A herd.
What do you call a bunch of fish? A school.
What do you call a bunch of Harleys? A trailer load

:rofl :rofl

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
ROFL you Bastid :D :D Thats it I'm comin over and spillin more gas in your garage :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
ROFLMAO, Nah scratch that instead I'll just fool around with your Avatar :D :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GsxrTony said:
ROFLMAO, Nah scratch that instead I'll just fool around with your Avatar :D :D

Doh!!!!!!!! I suppose You locked it and I can't change it back either.:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
LOL, no it's not locked. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GsxrTony said:
LOL, no it's not locked. :D
:jester :rofl :rofl
honest Tony...I can't help it these Harley things just keep coming to me.:D :D :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
they harley rider here at work got a kick out of that one.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Now Tony's gonna have to go shopping for fringed chaps, a buffalo-nickle vest, beanie helmet and one of those goofy head-wrap things...

Where ya gonna put the tattoo?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KBOlsen said:
Now Tony's gonna have to go shopping for fringed chaps, a buffalo-nickle vest, beanie helmet and one of those goofy head-wrap things...

Where ya gonna put the tattoo?

·
Registered
66 Posts
bahahahahahahah Don't stop Crazy, keep 'em coming. Only Tony would go from a 'busa to a Harley. He must be gettin old. :D

Deuce

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
LOL you know me, wait till I'm done with the Harley. I will be blowin Busa's away. I aready got the piston kit picked out :D :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
GsxrTony said:
LOL you know me, wait till I'm done with the Harley. I will be blowin Busa's away. I aready got the piston kit picked out :D :D

Dude only way your gonna whoop up on a 'busa with a Harley is if you tie that thing to the space shuttle. :twofinger

Deuce

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Deuce said:

Dude only way your gonna whoop up on a 'busa with a Harley is if you tie that thing to the space shuttle. :twofinger
Or push it over a cliff!:twofinger Or you could try for the Darwin award and strap a rocket on it.:evil

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hey :laughing i think its time to lay off tony..i know we all really dont care and we are giving him shit for getting such a vibrating peice of bike..but its his choice for his reasons..its all about the ride and not what kind..just hope he remembers to wave at us crazy fucken speeding lean anlge junkies as we fly by him:evil

thats what i am getting a gl1800 goldwing HOPFULLY nex year sometime..maybe towards end of season to catch a deal?..or maybe i wont and get a 2003 gixx?
who knows.

anyway...do what ya want tony....its your ride bro.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Seriously enough Tony, I'll be interested to see how happy you are with the Harley after the Valk. I haven't driven the Electra Glide or the Valk. I would think after being spoiled on power the switch would be difficult. It'll be great for trips though!
I knew a couple of guys with EGs and they were perfect for them (long trips). They seemed to like them a lot.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
If yer gonna go touring, a 'Bagger is the way to go... comfy, easy-handling... crank up the CD changer and float!

Yeah, so what it ain't fast.:cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts