Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kim,

Clean out your inbox, would ya!!! :D

I was going to pm you about your new and improved almost knee dragging avatar. Nice lean angle. Nice pic. Keep on rockin'....

Now clean out that inbox!!!

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Is this going to turn out like that other thread about cleaning out inboxes? Cause if it is I was the first one!
:twofinger WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO:twofinger

Mark:p

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
F4iDog said:
Is this going to turn out like that other thread about cleaning out inboxes? Cause if it is I was the first one!
:twofinger WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO:twofinger

Mark:p

No it wont! Kim is a moderator, and she smacks hard when you misbehave. So Lupi will be good!:cheers
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
WOW!! Thanks, Jack!!!

And thanks, Martin!!

And now my box is nice and tidy.

Lupi - Looks good, now get that knee down!

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
:eek:t Bastardizing yes I know, but as Michael says, The original topic has been concluded, this thread is fair game!

Jack,
HAHAHAHA...that is just too flippin awsome!!!! THANKS!!!

Kim,
That being my second track day and all, I was concentrating on being smooth and sonsistant more than gettin my skinny ass off the seat! Not to forget, the pic was taken on my 1 on 1 with John M., so I was concentrating on following/leading! Maybe Putnam I can get a knee down!

<-------Is a very happy camper right now!

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just remember, no cute fuzzy animals were hurt during the postings on this thread. Wait a minute...where am i....what day is it? :laughing Me kiddin'

Kim...Glad you're leaning that suzuki.

Jack...I know how to use rotate canvas in photoshop as well :twofinger

Just remember guys, thy hondahirny is so good in cornering, he can touch both knees, handlebars, lower and upper fairing in the corners. Cost per turn...about a $1000 :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Hell if you can make Lupi look good. Show off and see if the ole 91 can lean too.:D

Pretty please.

Please please please.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Jack said:
Ok, now Jack is just getting plain wicked!!!!!!:cheers

Mondo cheers on the looks of that one, but hey Champp, get yet big fat ass off the seat....and no.....dont critique my positioning either!
Ciao,
Lupi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts