Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
King Nothing, , ,
17,944 Posts
when they hard to aggressive on the streets, everyone will crash at some point.
Yep- the only times Ive ever crashed, I was fucking around doing something I shouldnt.:laughing:

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Yep- the only times Ive ever crashed, I was fucking around doing something I shouldnt.:laughing:
there is those times then there is normal issues were it wasnt your fault, but since this is a serious thread its usually the aggressive riding that gets people hurt. "in over there heads, or the superman types"

you are missing the "ride" in your sentence...
or you have an I-phone that does what ever it wants....
we are on a motorcycle web forum, in a thread talking about preventing issues when riding and my comment i thought was pretty clear to see.

:twofinger

·
I don't know...
5,208 Posts
we are on a motorcycle web forum, in a thread talking about preventing issues when riding and my comment i thought was pretty clear to see.

:twofinger
Oddy, you know I love you, and Tiff...
just for once I could bust someones balls on spelling....

And on topic, lots of crashes happen when people ride over their head, or try to ride with people from a totally different riding level.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Oddy, you know I love you, and Tiff...
just for once I could bust someones balls on spelling....

And on topic, lots of crashes happen when people ride over their head, or try to ride with people from a totally different riding level.
oh, in that case carry on. you'll have plenty of opportunity's to spell and grammar check my entries. :lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
With this week's warm weather, its probably a good time to bump this thread.

Be careful out there!

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
How many people start out riding like that vs how many people still ride like that after 5-10 years?

Not many continue on that path, they either wise up, or get hurt. Maybe point that out, but until she SEEs the aftermath, or gets enough experience to understand what can happen, don't expect immediate changes in her riding.

:laughing:

·
1,322 Posts
We all need to do a cookout soon! 2019

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. This is a great post and as a new rider I really needed this.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts