Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sight keep timing out my machine all morning.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
no shit:bs

i am trying to deal with this..but its nothing on our side...please deal with it as all sites have problems. and WE GOT problems:laughing

AS ALWAYS we are trying to get things running better and smoother....TRUST ME NO ONE gets more pissed then me and tony when this site has problems...NO ONE gets more pissed

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
this new server seems to be worse than the old one!!!!!

couldn't get any further than main menu last night and ALL morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i got a reply from them the day i was bitching a fit...they got some more equipment on monday, and they are splittting up the loads to make things run better. so it looks maybe by now they did cause it running good and fast for me...(dial up)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Odysseys said:
i got a reply from them the day i was bitching a fit...they got some more equipment on monday, and they are splittting up the loads to make things run better. so it looks maybe by now they did cause it running good and fast for me...(dial up)
me too!!!!!!!:D :cheers :D

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
seems to be good now lrts see how long it can last!!!!!.........

·
Registered
563 Posts
Odysseys said:

When does AT&T show up at your door with your Cable Modem?

(better get a bigger drive for all the crap you will download :laughing )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts