Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that shit was some PRETTY cool roads huh?...worth while doing it again and keep searching...i kinda got an idea now of what was where around there...wish we had enough time to just to keep going down galena westbound.

anyway hope you guys had fun and the pace was good.

also too when me and cheyenne went home down (you guys know what road) it was fucken funny..i poped a wheelie and cheyenne was right next to me (he was on both wheels though) the whole WAY side by side it was fucken PERFECT!!!

hoped you liked that cheyenne...say what did it look like from your angle

just thought ill share that with you guys...and for that didnt come...IT WAS A BLAST finding new roads and doing a decent normal (CLSB normal that is) PACE ride,,,,lmao:D

again hope everyone had fun..DAMM AM I FULL....i think i ate to much:laughing

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Fun ride!:) Watch out for that one S turn with the giant trees on the entrance from either direction! They don't look like they would move too fast.

Ken, I'm glad you noticed the alignment bolts being loose. I'm going to have to take a closer inspection to see if anything else is amiss.

I should remember to use hand signals more when I'm not at the back. I never really had to think about that much in the back.

The pace was decent and picked up a bit as we agreed on order.

Nice little exploratory ride!

·
Registered
96 Posts
You're a f'ing pig Ken....I told you that you couldn't finish all of that nasty food.....thanks for the awsome lead and safe pace.....good to see you guys again

-Will

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oink oink:twofinger yeah my mind musta been hungryer then my stomach...actually i kinda feel sick:confused i wonder if it was the tacos or the chicken wrap? or the pop corn shrimp,

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Odysseys said:
the only hand signal i saw from you was a :twofinger as the 2nd boost kicked in:evil
:rofl

Actually that wasn't the second stage. That was me getting the RPMs up enough to start making boost.;)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damm!..you gotta let me ride that thing one of these days :evil

just flick all the switchs up and point me in a direction:evil

·
Registered
96 Posts
those tacos already went right through me.....you must feel like ass......no more fast food for me on these rides:nono

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Will6333 said:
those tacos already went right through me.....you must feel like ass......no more fast food for me on these rides:nono
Guess you have to be acclimated to the local dietary cuisine.:twofinger

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Sounds like I missed a good one... Wifey and I got her bike together this afternoon. Teaching her to ride. :)

G

·
Great ride great people to ride with. Nice pace the whole time. Nice to see the real riders show up :twofinger

I thought ya was gunna run em Ken when we was side by side but was cool as hell when ya popped it up and we went :thumbsup

To Bad everyone else missed out on sum nice roads, gunna have to go searchin again soon :cheers

Hey Ken bet ya won't be hungry til tomorrow night for all that food ya ate, hell even askin if ya could eat my taco n shit :twofinger

Lata :-

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
also too hopefully next weekend i am gonna do this same route...but keep going..ill get an earlyier start...to go farther west to explore and we'll hit the same roads we did today...(the better ones) and then keep going....gotta remember where that town of (what ever it was to get gas and then back on westward) it was nice for me to find some new stuff..and like most of us said already...freaking roads WERE CLEAN! and smooth, and even banked here and there a bikers sweet roads.

later

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Just don't make next weekend's ride on Saturday because we have the dyno day at 4&6:rolleyes ;) :D

I wished I could have made it out. Instead, I got to watch the Wizard of Oz at Navy Pier w/ a couple 100 kids. I felt like I was at the Bozo show except there was no Grand Prize Game or Cudly Dudley (unless Toto counts)

Doc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts