Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just wanted to say hi. Figured I'd put another notch in my "favorites" list. Nothing like ANOTHER board to kill time on here at work.

Some of you know me, most of you don't. If Tony still talked to me I'd have probably already arranged a trip up to the Chicago area to meet the local hoodlums. :D

Anyway, as I said, just wanted to say hi. Might be in the area next spring sometime.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
LOL, I didnt stop talking to you, I just am never on AIM anymore since I'm on the road all the time. Heck I'm typing this from a litle communications shelter in the middle of a farm in bloomington. :D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:twofinger Welcome Hman:twofinger

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Welcome!!!:cheers :cheers

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
:cheers W E L C O M E :D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
:twofinger WELCOME :twofinger

Hey next time you have another Indiana meet I'm gonna make it since I know I can make long trips alone without too much difficulty. :) Count me in next year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After speaking to Tony awhile ago... I may just try to make my way up there in the spring. If I have any takers on being a "host" for me and the wife it will be a certain.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome :twofinger woohoo another Indiana person here. Good to see you joined. :)

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
:twofinger WELCOME :twofinger

Mark:p

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
I don't know what it is with body but you just can't help but watch it for atleast 3 or 4 cycles if not minutes! :eek:t

VCOOK i think really likes it! :p :p :p :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts