Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There will be cheese brats, cheeseburgers, cheese soup, and whine-cheese. :) Well, maybe not cheese soup, but you get the idea. :)
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="500">
<tr>
<td>
Arrive here between 10 and 11. We'll grab an early lunch here and then head out for a slow scenic ride up to Holy Hill. This ride will take between 2 and 3 hours depending how long we visit the shrine. (Probably 1.5 to 2 hours seat time.)
</td>
<td>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
We'll be back by 3PM, if you didn't want to go on the ride, this might be another good time to arrive. We'll BBQ and eat dinner between 4 & 5.

I'll provide the food and beverage. All donations will go to Andy's fund.

RSVP by Friday 10AM by sending me an e-mail to [email protected], include the # of people and whether you plan on coming for the ride. Once you e-mail I'll give you directions, you'll need them. :) Bring your family, your bike, or cage it. Parking is abundant and I'm located in a rural area.

Here's the general location of where I live.
Mapquest Link

That should give you an idea of how far it is.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please forward this to some of the people that don't frequent the board too often. I know a few of the guys I've met at the track, but I don't have their e-mails.

Thanks.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
:cheers im in!!!!:cheers
arrive at 10??? ok i will lead a group out of lith. plan to be at alqeda coffee at 7:00 am kick stands up at 7:30(full gas tanks!!!), we will take the senic route, meaning hit the route on the way up(it is on the way kinda). This group will be a medium to sometimes brisk group. So who's in??? Jeffro??? laura and rocky can follow us in the celica:D

Jack can you email me your address..

whoo hoo!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

·
3,613 Posts
Kruz said:
This Monday (labor day) I assume...right?
Hence the "Labor Day BBQ..." title. :D

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Okay, that's it. I'm pissing off the friends in Wisconsin and NOT camping with them. This just looks like too much fun to miss out.

I'll be meeting up with Jim and his gang at the appropriate time. Since we are leaving so early we might be able to move along at a decent pace. I'll be backmarker. Rocky driving the Celica? Damn, I'll be slowing HER down! :laughing

Jack, if I order some pics off your website can I pick them up on Monday? I need some motorcycle pics on the wall. Probably piss off the new roomate since they won't be Suzukis..

Chris

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depends what you want. I can do up to 12x18" here. I just ordered a 13" roll so I can do 12" x whatever when that comes in, hopefully late this week. Otherwise I'm suppose to drop off a few poster prints today and they should be done by Monday.

Let me know what photo you're interested in and we can work something out.

Do you know how expensive this shit is?:evil :D

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Sounds liek a great idea. Holy shit you do live far away. especially from me.

Count me in.:D

Remeber - Don't let a half drunk skinny guy that rides a FZ1 play on your motorcycles. Especially a Aprillia RS50. I didn;t mention any names. I could be talking about anyone.:twofinger

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
GroverSV650S said:
Okay, that's it. I'm pissing off the friends in Wisconsin and NOT camping with them. This just looks like too much fun to miss out.

I'll be meeting up with Jim and his gang at the appropriate time. Since we are leaving so early we might be able to move along at a decent pace. I'll be backmarker. Rocky driving the Celica? Damn, I'll be slowing HER down! :laughing

Jack, if I order some pics off your website can I pick them up on Monday? I need some motorcycle pics on the wall. Probably piss off the new roomate since they won't be Suzukis..

Chris
UMMMMM grover, the wife is driving the celica not the truck, there will be no dog in the car to worry about throwing around, and since she was all over you in the truck, my suggestion to you would be to follow behind her!!!:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
657 Posts
OK I want to ride up with the LITH crew. Where is the alqeda coffe shop? I can figure out how to get there, I just need to know where it is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts