Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
My mom says I'm cool
449 Posts
So I went a few years without a bike and bought a KTM 690 Enduro recently to get back into things and try a little off road as well. So far so good. I'll probably end up trading it sooner than later for a more street oriented bike. Also got my wife to start learning to ride. Wish this place was alive again.

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
It was great to see everyone that was able to make it out for Gus. I know he was awful glad to see so many of us back together.

I wish this place could be what it once was again...days like Saturday remind me just what kind of group we can be.

Hope everyone is well...I'm going to try and post up in here a bit more. Seems like I might be the only one.

We talked about doing a group trip down to Indy for the SX event...I'll post something up for the 4 people that might see it. :)
Lets do the Indy round

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Yesterday I made the ride with the Wee from Chicago to it's summer home in Peekskill, NY. First time I've ridden across Pennyslyvania without getting wet since I took this job in 2015.

Summer riding in the Hudson Valley north of NYC is awesome. Looking forward to my last summer of riding out here before I retire next year.

·
im the greek guy
2,407 Posts
What happened to this place? Been gone for quite some time....

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
What happened to this place? Been gone for quite some time....
Bought by a big company that gobbled up a lot of powersports forums right as forums were dying off due to lack of interest and facebook.

Last I heard, sbn is nothing but a spammer resort (not that I give a shit anyways). CF is pretty much dead. eSportbike is a ghost town. Sportbikes.ws has a slight pulse. WSB is gone. MSB is gone. AOM is gone.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Facebook's a blackhole. I enjoy this more than any other social media sites. The other one I enjoy is Reddit!

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
Maaaaaan do I miss this place. Can't wait for the pendulum to swing back to forums so I can go back to being social and not worrying about what my relatives, coworkers and randoms from high school think about my worldview. Fingers crossed! (Glad the lights are still on btw)

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Thinking bout a Yellow Goldwing........

181 - 200 of 223 Posts