Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

101 - 120 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Trackdays you say?
I was thinking racing. I qualify for Formula 40 now - that's where all the slow people race right? :evil Let's get some wood!
Careful... there's reckless old crotchety fuckers out there going pretty quick.

Suburbs ...marriage ...kid1 ...work stress ...kid2 ...alcohol withdrawals

Guess who's ready for thier mid life crisis?

<------- This mother fucker. Do people still ride trackdays?

Good god. I came on here to see where to look for trackbikes, but all I see is a giant dusty vagina. Prolly for the best. Motorcycles are dangerous.
Anytime you want to do a trackday get a hold of me. I have a bike you can ride. Seriously either of you fuckers are more than welcome. Same old song and dance. Bring beer and gas. Fuck it... You want to grid up for a race I can supply the bike for that to. You burn it you buy it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
It's great to be back on the board. Wow, a lot has happened since I dropped off. It turns out, I'm the last survivor! I knew all I'd have to do is wait. Now, where can I go to brag? I can now make any crazy claim and no one will dispute it.

I'm now faster than all you guys. Yeah, that's right. You've all gone soft.

·
CCS - WERA - AMA
416 Posts
It's great to be back on the board. Wow, a lot has happened since I dropped off. It turns out, I'm the last survivor! I knew all I'd have to do is wait. Now, where can I go to brag? I can now make any crazy claim and no one will dispute it.

I'm now faster than all you guys. Yeah, that's right. You've all gone soft.
Sure you are.

I hoped and prayed for a resolution but... nothing.

Time for "goodbyes".

See ya'll out, at the track or (ugh!) facebook and twitter. Its been a fun ride but you've got to know when you have been beat.

See ya'll around!

·
Youngin
378 Posts
Suburbs ...marriage ...kid1 ...work stress ...kid2 ...alcohol withdrawals

Guess who's ready for thier mid life crisis?

<------- This mother fucker. Do people still ride trackdays?

Good god. I came on here to see where to look for trackbikes, but all I see is a giant dusty vagina. Prolly for the best. Motorcycles are dangerous.

This exactly.

Left and did some Army things, came on here to see if I could find a good bike, and yeah. Dusty.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Just checking in once in a while. I miss get togethers, pool night, and TechDays...

Hope that you are all doing well.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
I'm recommitting myself to the board. I'll just about guarantee at least one post on this heap a day! :laughing

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
I mean I'm still averaging 7.17 posts per day...I've posted just a few times over the past few years. Good grief was this place busy at one time.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
I've posted nowhere near one a day...more like .000027 per day for the past few years...but my post per day average going back to 2005 is STILL that high. :laughing

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
So what the hell have all you fuckers been up to?

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
I did a tiny wheelie on my streetbike this week on my way to pick up more diapers for my kid. My kid may never know how cool I think I am.

101 - 120 of 220 Posts