Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· The Halo hides my Horns
12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple quick shots I took at the "shop". I'm still waiting on my Seekins lower which they are saying is still 2-3 weeks out, so my upper is currently gracing one of Firebretha's Noveske Gen II lowers.

Seekins Billet Upper
YHM Full Auto BCG (Till the WMD NiB shows up)
Rainier 18" MEDCON barrel
Rainier Mini-Comp
Diamondhead 15" FF Handrail
Diamondhead 7" Picatinny added to bottom of FF
Strike Industries Tactical Fore Grip
Magpul MBUS
Raptor Ambi-Charging Handle

The lower is featuring Firespeeds hand picked LPK group on Noveske Gen II lower, with Magpul STR.

We have two more uppers very similar to this one (a 16" and one an 18") to be posted for sale shortly.

12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much do you think it'll weigh when its done?
It's just under 7# now, with optic I figure it will be about 8. I've not decided what I'm going to put on it...but I'm partial to EOTech...well, I am, my wallet isn't.

Do you two build and rifles that have a barrel shorter than 5 foot?
Well, we had to stop building small rifles because word got out that were were under-compensating for our large penises.

Besides, I'm hoping that if Rick keeps stretching his arms, he won't be such a T-tex.

12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool build, I just like short barrels I guess. Meh.
Well, maybe someday you can learn how to use an AR and you won't have that problem. :flip

Besides, I might be having something SBR related in progress next year. We'll see how things work out. Which reminds me, I need to send some paperwork in!

· U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
Well, maybe someday you can learn how to use an AR and you won't have that problem. :flip

Besides, I might be having something SBR related in progress next year. We'll see how things work out. Which reminds me, I need to send some paperwork in!

:lmao:

· Armed law abiding citizen
18,882 Posts

Bring the little woman, your guns, and a bunch of ammo and come to Florida. I'll show you real weapons. :)

:beltfed

Drive your xB here, give me a good price on it, and fly home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.