Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys you got no clue how hard it is to keep up with this site and make all the changes to it that tony does. he spends SO MUCH time working on it trying to make it look nice for us all, and classy.
i give a thanks to him for working so hard on this shit and i think WE ALL DO AS WELL.

trust me guys...i dont do hardly NOTHING with the computer side of this site tony mainly does it ALL. hopefully i can learn soon so if the site goes bonkers...blame it on me:rolleyes

heres to you tony:cheers

p.s. ya bitch:laughing

·
Registered
563 Posts
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Good job Tony.....wish I was around more to help out around here.....:(

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
:cheers :cheers :cheers

Theres a reason that its my home page ! !

:cheers :cheers :cheers

·
3,613 Posts
Tony, Ken's right. You deserve a big congratulations, you big pimp. ;) :D I, and I'm sure everyone else, really appreciate the hard work you put into this for us. Also, if you ever need any help in setting this crap up, it's possible I could lend a hand. Anyhow, keep up the good work--you da man! :D :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Tony- Thanks for all you do for me and everybody!!! I don't know what I would do w/o this board! Your service and generosity is appreciated by all of us!!!

Thanks Dude!!!

Doc:cheers

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
:cheers :thumbsup Thanks Tony. You da man! :thumbsup :cheers

Like many good things in our lives, we take for granted the good will, time, effort and expenses of others until it's suddenly taken away (i.e. previous hosting service goes belly up or DNS flakes out)

So thank you for the excellent job that you've done and are still doing in providing us with venues for discussing all things motorcycle related and the opportunities to meet fellow Chicagoland sportbike enthusiasts!

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
It's too early to be profound, so I'll just say THANKS!!!

There ain't no place
Anywhere near this place
Quite like this place
So
This must be the PLACE!
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

G

·
:thumbsup Thanks to Tony for the site, Thanks to Ken for jus being Ken :twofinger

And THANKS to everyone on the site for the help and friendships that have formed and hope it only gets better.:thumbsup :cheers

Lata :-

·
(no comment)
353 Posts
:thumbsup You do nice work, Tony. The site's looking awsome. I can appreciate how much it takes to keep the place looking fresh and interesting. Thanks. :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
M109R
562 Posts
I have mad respect for Tony, all the time and dedication he has towards his site and all of the membership here on CLSB:cheers

G

·
yea, I love this site, the message board is awsome, I read it daily, I have just been afraid to post cause there are some people who arnt happy with me, and dont think i have changed. HEY, I dont wanna get :eek:t here, just keep up the good work, I think I will also make this my homepage, IT IS MORE RELIABLE THEN www.excite.com :laughing

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Amen Ken, Tony this is by far the best site for info on bikes that I have ever found. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
:- <---Tony

Mark:p

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
thanks Tony.:cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
:cheers Atta Boy Tony. U Da Man:cheers

·
Premium Member