Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:evil you know, i never got to watch this when it first came out....all of s sudden my wife starts renting all the series..and we are almost cought up to date.

i find it very funny, and good watching and i can relate....thats the kicker:evil

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:evil what you guys scared to comment?
dont worry i wont wack no one...unless they pay me:evil

just kidding...i couldnt kill a fly;)

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Not afraid to comment. :p I never got into it. Then again I dont watch much TV anymore. Just waiting for Band of Brothers on DVD. Hopefully by X-mass.

·
I do it in the dirt!
607 Posts
(IMO) The Sopranos are the best series ever on TV.
I didnt start getting into it until the middle of the 2nd season after hearing about it constantly on Stern and word of mouth.
The DVD sets are an absolute MUST HAVE! I just wish that they came out with DVD sets for other shows (like Beavis & Butthead:laughing)
The best part about that show is they dont go off an tangents with situations that would never happen in real life. Everyday people can relate (in some way or another) to the situations that the characters face.

... although I didnt catch tonight's episode, I was out enjoying this abnormally warm weather and put about 150 miles on the bike, but I set the timer and fuhgeddaboutit ;)

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I thought the first 2 seasons were awesome... Season 3 had a lot of potential, but they never really capitalized on it. Great story threads emerged and then went nowhere - it was very "disconnected", particularly towards the end of the season. I hope they do a better job with Season 4.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I've been watching it religiously from the very beginning. Lets just say I know A few tings

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
I love the show; and how about last's night episode. It was really too bad to see Ralph and Janice split, they had such a healthy relationship:evil :evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Love this show. I got the first season on DVD if you want to borrow after a girl at work is through.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts