Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
Haha! Love the reactions he got to the post...

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
O M G.... i've been rolling on the ground for 3 straight mins laughing my ass off after i saw the pic and read the first few paragraphs. this has got to be the funniest shit of the year!

edit: this puts that poor guy who wanted to jb weld his block after he drilled his frame slider bolt in to it to shame!

2nd edit: i'm making this sketch my new avatar, my god i've never laughed so hard in my life!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
I now have to sell my corvette because I can't believe I even own the same brand car as this guy.

DEI FTW!!!!!

·
The neighbors hate me!!!
647 Posts
I'm going to have to print this off and take it into work. No one will belive me when I tell them this. I thought the guy who asked me for a check engine relay was stupid. O.M.G.!!!!!:lmao:

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
Oh come on. It has to be a BS post! No one could be that dumb. Funny as hell though... :laughing

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
How much horsepower can my Ninja make using this system? I wanna go fast

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
This is such a bad idea, there is no control over the reaction, you could have unlimited power.

Kind of like pluging an extension cord back into it's self, your going to blow shit up, don't mess with stuff like this.
unlimited my friend, unlimited:lmao:

·
I wok!
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
O M G.... i've been rolling on the ground for 3 straight mins laughing my ass off after i saw the pic and read the first few paragraphs. this has got to be the funniest shit of the year!

edit: this puts that poor guy who wanted to jb weld his block after he drilled his frame slider bolt in to it to shame!

2nd edit: i'm making this sketch my new avatar, my god i've never laughed so hard in my life!
wasnt this achapman?

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Dude, I have had that set up in my VW since I bought it - SOLID!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts