Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I didn't get any photos...I was really tired from all the running around I did on my birthday, but while stopping by DGY to pick up some spark plugs for Peanuts 250 I spotted a Satin Black 600rr with gloss black decals on it.

HOT!

There were only maybe a half dozen pieces on the bike that werent frame black or satin black.

I'd peel off those goofy decals for my own gloss black on satin black, and send the few metal colored parts to Firespeed for Powder Coating, some Black Reflective Rim Tape and a couple Black Reflective Decals...

Hmmm hmmm good!

The problem is...every other squid is probably going to have one next season.

I'll try to get photos if I'm by there again this week.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
HDTonys response in

Buy a Duc. :D

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
The problem is...every other squid is probably going to have one next season.
I don't see that as a problem at all. It means 1) you can get a deal on one and 2) Parts are readily available dirt cheap. So what if squids are riding it. It doesn't mean it is any less of a machine. Hell I see lots of idiots walking around with Nikon DSLRs. You may want to sell me yours cheap.:lmao:

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
If I had cash in hand, and I found a deal like Mopar got, I'd consider it.
Deal? Hahahaha! Alex had sucker written on his forehead when he bought that thing.:lmao:

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
I really can't wait to see the new Honda litre bike in person. I don't think anyone in Chicago area has one yet though...

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
I really can't wait to see the new Honda litre bike in person. I don't think anyone in Chicago area has one yet though...

I'm glad I bought my '07 RR cuz I'm not sure I'd be interested in the '08. Did you see the '08 1K in the Honda Rider Magazine this month? I'm not thrilled...it looks kind of odd....

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
the hondas are hot bikes and im definately still leaning towards that as my upgrade. but those black ones with the graffiti are going to go out the door like hotcakes.

which is fine, cause im kinda diggin the silver one or the orange/silver.

or i could wait for an 07 white one to hit the market ;)

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope U got NGK's, anything else melts in it.
Yes, we read that...specifically the Champions.

So I made sure they gave us NGK.

We don't have the stock tool kit, so I'm not sure how difficult it will be to change out the plugs.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
03 RR still pWns all.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
I rode my buddys 03' and the steering is SLOOOOOOOOOOOW.
You need to eat some more spinach my kawi riding friend.
:laughing: :twofinger

Hey, Bob, by it'll only be suspended over winter bish. :flip

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Gonna get old skool Bug on yo ass

Buy a Busa

·
Viva La Figa!!
6,213 Posts
I seent the new graffiti 600rr today.. looks sweet, but i would pull the decals if it was mine, and then it would look like an F-117

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
If you buy a bike from DGY, I will kick you in the cock. They are assholes there. I recommend pimping the SV another year, and use the extra money to buy a house.

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
I'm glad I bought my '07 RR cuz I'm not sure I'd be interested in the '08. Did you see the '08 1K in the Honda Rider Magazine this month? I'm not thrilled...it looks kind of odd....
:wtf: you need new glasses missy:neener:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts