Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very limited, i check there earlier. thanks for the effort though, any other ideas out there???

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:
very limited, i check there earlier. thanks for the effort though, any other ideas out there???

Talk to Jack about making one of your bike.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Chris,

You may want to check out some websites and request brochures. In that bundle they often include a poster or two. I got a brochure from Triumph and they included a Daytona poster. Nice! Nothing on the speed four though :(

Does the local Suzuki dealership have posters of racers available?

This is one of my garage winter projects.

Chris

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Vcook said:
yeah, go to sliderphoto and just get some of Jack's pics...of course they'll have to be of someone else since you didn't get your bike out on the track in your poser leathers.

maybe if you beg a lot, Jack will have sympathy for ya and give you a christmas sale on prices and you can get some of his AMA pics printed poster size for cheap :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
If you like we could just take multiple shots of my Busa and have them blown up. Thats all the art work you need :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
if you want, you can take a picture of my bike, take it to kinko's and get it enlarged, and that way you could have a poster of the coolest bike in your garage!
:D

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the idea guys. I'm considering get a digital copy of one of Jack's shots of the AMA guys to play with. Which of these two do you think is better?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
#2 definitely. you can see more of what's going on.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
well, out of the 3 pictures posted, i would obviously have to go with that sharp superhawk! that should be a candidate for the bike of the week (hint, hint!):twofinger

out of the two AMA pics, i would go with the second one also. the first is a clusterfuck!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GautamCity said:
well, out of the 3 pictures posted, i would obviously have to go with that sharp superhawk! that should be a candidate for the bike of the week (hint, hint!):twofinger

I think you may have to wait till Tony sells the Busa for that.:D

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!Did I say that outloud:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kruz said:
Sorry...Ebay

Hows the new place....everything went well I assume?
everything went super smooth and the new place is awesome. you gotta swing by one day and check it out. I can fit both cars and my bike in the garage, I'm in heaven.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:

everything went super smooth and the new place is awesome. you gotta swing by one day and check it out. I can fit both cars and my bike in the garage, I'm in heaven.
Do I smell a Party brewing?????????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts