Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Look into Pastulio's Eyes
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a Bears sweater, the only one I like is the one Lovie was wearing a couple weeks ago. It's a white/orange stripe pullover fleece, it looked almost "fitted". Can't find anywhere online, do coaches get their own custom apparel?

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
should all be available in the nfl shop website. they have to wear that stuff.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
The ONLY Bears Sweater worth getting

DITKA

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
That is it because if you go to the site it shows exactly what the coach wears each week.

·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks sorta like this, but it was white with orange stripe, plus it looked a ton better (quality-wise). I could swear it had a little reebok logo too! I checked the rbk site as well, and no go! To top it off, I can't find a pic of Lovie wearing it :wtf:

·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a dumbass, just went back to the bears official website, It's the sweater the coaches wore 10-28-07 against the Lions! That fockin sweater is NOT for sale anywhere :beltfed

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
bout a month back my friends and i were lookin for a payton jersey to give as a present and the only place we could find it was at soldier field in the official apparel shop so maybe try there?

·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bout a month back my friends and i were lookin for a payton jersey to give as a present and the only place we could find it was at soldier field in the official apparel shop so maybe try there?
Da!! I work DT, I'll make it a lunch stop next week, thnx for the idea, actually found it on the Bears official website, unfortunately their selling the blue one, me no likey blu. I want ***********!!! :neener:

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
Da!! I work DT, I'll make it a lunch stop next week, thnx for the idea, actually found it on the Bears official website, unfortunately their selling the blue one, me no likey blu. I want ***********!!! :neener:
;) KKK FTW! j/p - please do not send me hate mail as I am a humble yellow child.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Humble ****** here.........

·
Bop your way home...
5,621 Posts
Certified Euro Trash also accounted for.

·
Mr.President-FTMFW!!!
1,482 Posts
Is this the sweater you are talking about?

If so here's the info. you need.

TEAM VALIANT HOOD
Item SKU # 6504

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
The ONLY Bears Sweater worth getting

DITKA
word. that sweater rocks, you can find them on ebay once and a while. they were going for HUGE money when the bears were in the superbowl. now you can pick one up for about $50-75

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts

If so here's the info. you need.

TEAM VALIANT HOOD
Item SKU # 6504
$75! Good lord. That's 7 full contact lap dances and a drink on Manheim.:lmao:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts