Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Every motor needs a turbo
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i planned on doing this myself this fall but plans changed since im disabled. if someone does this for their job or on the side...send me a pm so we can talk. preferably someone on the side to keep costs down.

basically tap off gas line in basement, go through wall and come out under raised porch, then run approx 40' to garage.

location is Palos Heights, IL 60463

thanks.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
+1

i need the same thing done. the main gass feed line already runs through my garage so it will proly be easy for some one that knows what they are doing.

·
The Plumber
1,261 Posts
If you guys lived further north I could tke care of it, but that is a bit far for me to take the work truck.

·
Every motor needs a turbo
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+1

i need the same thing done. the main gass feed line already runs through my garage so it will proly be easy for some one that knows what they are doing.
yours is easy. i did that in my parents garage back in the day and took about 6 mins ;)

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I just had this done in my garage. We were/are having the basement redone so we had the plumber who was doing the kitchen/washrooms run the gas line to the garage. I think he did it as apart of the remodeling. I have yet to use the gas line though. I'm itching to use my 100,000 BTU torpedo heater that has sat unused for 1.5 years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts