Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JJJEEEEZZZZ,
It took me over an hour to get to work....on the foookin' EL:mad :mad :mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Didn't take me longer either. Anybody else notice the storms on the Northside these last few years have even been worse than the ones in the Plainfield/Aurora are.....Tornado ally.:D :D Just a little gift from southside to north:cheers

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
There was a light out at Gregg's Landing in Libertyville. Had traffic backed up past the Metra train station :mad :mad Took 45 minutes just to get through THAT. Why didn't the cops direct that traffic :confused

Oh, they didn't want to get wet... :(

Chris

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hmmmmmmm....no rain down here:twofinger

Doc

G

·
Hey yall should of been riding last night.. One hell of a light show... and after work on the bike riding home it was a blast.,..

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Yep... it made things a little soggier in our house, that's for sure! No biggie... just some cleanup.

On the bright side, John and Carl were able to make 4 passes at da Grove before all hell broke loose.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
The Sporty? It runs in the 10's:D

G

·
well its getting respectable..

But I still wouldnt ride it..

than again I do ride an itty bitty lil tinie winnie one

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Yup... little ol' rusted-out, beat-to-crap '89 Sportster... runs consistently in the 10's.

Yeah, Ron... I've got yer "widdle biddy thing"!:evil

G

·
::::::::: comes running back to the computer table.. nhut uh.. I just checked she is still out in the garage where I parked her last night.. :p

ack.. she got sick.. lil spots all over her..

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
No problems coming in to work today. My cheufer (sp) Lupi did a good job. I was able to sleep all the way in. :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
:evil time ya freak ya guys out...last night when the storm hit..here i think it was around?3-4am.....i got up put on my boxers...and went outside on the back stoop.

there i stood as i watched the lightning and heard thunder SHAKE ..the heavy down pour of rain and blowing winds...TOTALLY gave me a rush...the only reason why i went back inside was my wife was screaming for me...she hates bad weather.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I used to love being out in thunderstorms... especially at night.;)

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I think my kid came into the room about 4ish he hasn't done that for awile now. I had to explain the loud noise wanst gona get him. was kinda cut.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
well maybe sometime all 3 of us should hook up and hang around in the thunderstorms naked?:evil

(of course i was joking..my wife would KILL me and you and probably anyone else in a square block):laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
i got up put on my boxers...and went outside on the back stoop.
That's a visual that hurts my eyes.:rofl

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Hell it rained so hard in Madison last night, I had to park the truck. Couldnt see anything in front of me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts