Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know how bad traffic was this morning after a water main break flooded LSD. Here are some pics

clicky clicky

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
in the second and third pictures....
notice how the SUV isn't drowning like the cars are....yet another reason to get an SUV:twofinger

·
Registered
916 Posts
Damn....you had me hoping there was some good blotter or liquid going around!!!!:twofinger :twofinger

ya tease!:evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vtr996 said:
Damn....you had me hoping there was some good blotter or liquid going around!!!!:twofinger :twofinger

ya tease!:evil

:laughing :laughing :laughing :rofl :rofl

Sorry to disappoint you mark.:D :cheers

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Looks like a Ford Focus was the only casualty.... not a real loss anyway. If it was 2 years old, it was near the end of it's life expectancy as reliable transportation anyway.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yet another reason not to work downtown. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Odysseys said:
damm and i was gonna make a 161mpr run down LSD, to beat the last record holder:laughing

Relax bro. We have our own records on I55 that no one will touch:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
229 Posts
:evil :evil :evil :evil True Dat ....in my circle of friends, were figuring they caught the slowest guy that day LOLOL

this thread goes to show how shut out from the world I have been...I had no idea that this happened..and Im downtown almost every day LOOLOL pretty funny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts