Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, because of the annual motorcycle show and Rick's party, I was able to change the date of the wine tasting at Lynfred Winery in Roselle. The new date is Saturday 2/16/08 # 3pm.

Anyone see any major conflicts with this date (parties, shows, conventions etc etc). I need a commitment of 12 people to book it. Cost is $17 per person for a tour of the winery, 7 wines and a variety of cheeses. Details will follow.

So post up once again...whose in? I have until Monday to secure the date with a non refundable deposit.

Nicole

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
In :D when ya need the cash?

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In :D when ya need the cash?

I'm putting the deposit down tomorrow. We'll worry about the cash once I get everything secure. Gotcha on the list.

Nicole

·
4,564 Posts
Nancy and I are in. The things I have to do in the off season so I can ride in the summer..... geeeez

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nancy and I are in. The things I have to do in the off season so I can ride in the summer..... geeeez

You and Nancy are on my llist. LOL!

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
:bumpit:

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Chey...you rock! I just got the contract from Lynfred and I am signing it and sending in a deposit of $100 tonight. We are confirmed for Feb 16th, 3:00PM. I will post the final details today or tomorrow. 12 people min (we've met the min) and 40 people max.

I have a list started of people who showed interest previously. Once I post the new details I will start asking people post up and PM me for payment details. Gonna be a good time.

Nicole

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
why am i just seeing this now?...thats strange...are u talking about the winery out here by me in roselle?...i was there for a tasting a few months ago...i bought a limited port they had...damn good stuff...

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
i think u were already included on the list after reading the other post related to this one bub...is your car a chevy hhr or a dodge cruiser?...i have seen a few of the crs that look like your around in the area that have the blocked out passenger windows...which is a killer look btw...

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
i think u were already included on the list after reading the other post related to this one bub...is your car a chevy hhr or a dodge cruiser?...i have seen a few of the crs that look like your around in the area that have the blocked out passenger windows...which is a killer look btw...
Yeah mine is the silver HHR. Its my work car. You would not beleive the response i get driving that car. More than riding a motorcycle. I guess people really like it.

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
why am i just seeing this now?...thats strange...are u talking about the winery out here by me in roselle?...i was there for a tasting a few months ago...i bought a limited port they had...damn good stuff...

Yup..the one on roselle rd next to the train tracks. The threas hasn't been updated because I'm a slacker! The date and time are finalized...Sat Feb 16 @ 3pm. We get a private tour, private tasting of 7 wines and cheeses for $17 a person. Not a bad deal...and should be a blast. So are you in? :)

For the rest of you, I am posting the list I have shortly (that could still mean another day or 2). We can have a max of 40 people at the tasting.

Nicole

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts