Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,173 Posts
If you are interested in having someone to go with, my wife is a season pass holder. She never misses it. I'm an uncultured lout. She is lucky to get me to go to Steppenwolf for most of the season.

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,716 Posts

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
She never misses it. I'm an uncultured lout. She is lucky to get me to go to Steppenwolf for most of the season.
That makes 2 of us :laughing: I am lucky I work till 10 pm and don't have to go. :laughing: But seriously I would go if I could I have never been to anything like that for the exception of Wicked which I though was awsome. :1pimp

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,173 Posts
There are a couple I'd go to, but she looses me with stuff like the Ring and when they are all singing in Italian.

·
Registered
933 Posts
you all should go see the Phantom of the opera, freaking awesome and you understand what the hell they are signing. As for the symphony center, I will definitely go!! set something up I would prefer to go to the symphony instead but that is just me. I have a couple of other people interested as well.

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,287 Posts
I have a series of Tix every year...and this is an amazing season...2 must see's...La Bohem and Latraviata! I go with friends who I share the series with (we have a fri/sat series). If anyone ends up going to a fri or sat performance let me know. We usually do a pre performance dinner at One North (One North Wacker), and can get a bigger table :)

Nicole

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,173 Posts
yes and I understand that as much as Italian.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.