Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my neighbor just picked up a bike...talking about stretching and lowering it already...talking about how it screams on the road...lol...he has a stang, but always having issues with it...and must be jealous seeing me going out on my bike all the time...so he went and picked up a bike...lol...and of course what is it and color....A FREAKIN 600 BLUE AND WHITE GIXER...yea....another on on the road now...lol...and locally...i dont know how he rides, so im gonna have to break him in and make sure he gets gear...

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do what i can man...thanks...lol

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
wat?

Reactions: Cerk

·
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!
3,648 Posts

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
Blue and White Gixxer, always a good decision :cheers. The cops don't chase us because they can never identify us in court. "We followed a guy on a blue and white Suzuki with black gear" :lmao:

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Yes, yes you are, because it is a horrible decision for anyones neighbor to go out and buy a bike....What was he thinking??? What a moron!!!!

WTH?!?! :lame:

·
its ok im a gangster
389 Posts
does he know about chrome rims and strobes yet and give him this.. the hand book for the rocket ride

Barbwire tattoo, Oakley's, Nike Shox and $500+ lid strapped to the back of bike required, NO GEAR allowed. Ladies: Tube top, no lid, flip-flops, tramp stamp lower back tattoo (exposed)and jerkoff BF required. Any bike more than 2 yrs old must be stretched and very chromed out! Extra points for pre-2000 gixxers if NOS bottle is exposed:lmao: :lmao: Revving at every stop is mandatory!

Under200

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he's not that bad guys...lol...he's going to build it more for straightline performance...

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Blue and White Gixxer, always a good decision :cheers. The cops don't chase us because they can never identify us in court. "We followed a guy on a blue and white Suzuki with black gear" :lmao:
I think everyone should buy blue and white! I like being different so if everyone buys b&w my yellow will be perfect for me!

·
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!
3,648 Posts
he's not that bad guys...lol...he's going to build it more for straightline performance...
:banghead: :banghead:

If he wants straight line performance than tell him to sell his bike and stick to his stang. Bikes are meant to be ridden not aimed 1 straight line at a time.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he got a killer deal on the bike...i would not have passed it up either for the price he got on it...thats the only reason he bought it...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts