Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So other than going to lunch at potbellys and trying to pay to find my credit card missing and then looking it up online and seeing $50+ charged at taco bell from the person who stole and used it there when I accidently left it there. Its been pretty boring today. im getting the money back, new cc, and a free meal at taco bell. :woot:

i thought i would do some extreme php/sql coding, but safety first

its still riding season :twofinger

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
Two questions come to mind...

1. How the hell can someone spend $50 at Taco Bell?? That's enough to feed like 10 people!!

2. I'm guessing after ordering $50 worth of food the person or persons who stole your cc will learn their lesson the hard way...

* why aren't there any smilies for farting or pooping??? WTF?

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
Taco Bell FTW!!!!

Thanks by the way.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well what happen was, they charged 3 orders to my card

1) $20.35
2) $15.00
3) $15.23

This way it looks like 3 different orders coming into taco bell. so taco bell is getting $50 from me for food "supposedly". this allows them to take $50 from the cash register and not have it turn up as missing money. Unfortunately for them the charges were pending, now I have documentation of the charges, the store manager has documentation that the store didnt receive $50 yet, and they know 2 of the people that were working that register based on those sales. So someones going to be in trouble, I just wish they'd let me come in and identify so I can kick the person in the twat that did it.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I once spent almost $100 at white castle in one sitting. True story.

·
Bop your way home...
5,621 Posts
Who ever had your card more than likely offered to pay with the card for the next few customers for a discount if they would give him/her some cash, less than actual value.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where was that pic taken? In an underground missle silo? :laughing
its the burntash nuclear fall out shelter.

its just me, my 250, a jar of protein mix, home cooked meals, and a fleshlight.

:righton: ayyyyyyyy

i work for a small web design company. we have like 7 employees, and all of us but the boss work in an attic, that has cubicles mind you, at his house.

i thought it was bullshit too but the checks clear so i work :)

Who ever had your card more than likely offered to pay with the card for the next few customers for a discount if they would give him/her some cash, less than actual value.
well the manager said they had $50 in cash missing from the receipts so. i dunno thats just how i worked out the scenario in my nancy drew mode

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Good thing you checked your bank account right away and that's all that was missing.

Glad its turning out ok, but I would have like to have seen you kick him in the twat. I hate thieves.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
I owe you 14 gordittas Bro - Thx

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so we filed a police report too.

if the police call me back with the identity of the person who stole from me, can i take the bitch to court? would it be worth it?

where do i stand on legal terms against someone who has been caught with identity theft and robbery and anything else a good lawyer could stack on this bitch for using my credit card?

cause i would seriously like to press those kind of charges if i could. give me this girls paycheck or something, you steal from me and try to fuck my life up time to give your money over. im all about the justice :cheers:

lawyers? ideas?

·
Wild slide rule roots
1,735 Posts
so we filed a police report too.

if the police call me back with the identity of the person who stole from me, can i take the bitch to court? would it be worth it?

where do i stand on legal terms against someone who has been caught with identity theft and robbery and anything else a good lawyer could stack on this bitch for using my credit card?
Good luck on that. You're not out any money so you probably can't get anything back from her. On the other hand, you probably could press criminal charges if they have enough evidence of who used your card, and that's always fun.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
You don't have to file charges. Credit card fraud is already a crime. The cops will file the charges on your behalf. Most likely all you need to do is get a notarized letter saying you did not lend out your credit card. That was all I had to do when my CC was stolen. Cops and the CC did the rest.

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
Good luck on that. You're not out any money so you probably can't get anything back from her. On the other hand, you probably could press criminal charges if they have enough evidence of who used your card, and that's always fun.
+1 Hell, I couldn't even get the guys who I witnessed attempting to steal my gixxer in trouble, good luck on this incident. They will credit your card $50.00 and make Taco Bell pay the CC company, and maybe give these guys a smack on the risk with a few hours in jail.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts