Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts
Shouldn't matter what the religion is. I'm not compatible with any religion, class, or clique, and I get along just fine with everyone. Unfortunate it does not seem that everyone in the world can do that.

· Registered
12,322 Posts
I honestly don't give a shit what religion you are. Just as long as you have decent morals and you arent an asshole. Unfortunately moral values vary quite extremely depending on the envirnonment you are raised in.

1,365 Posts
had the occasion to spend some time with a guy from Pakistan. he is muslim and a doctor as well. we discussed religion at length. something that stuck out was the culture of muslim and the religion (at least where he is from) clashes constantly. in addition He pointed out that muslims are going through their crusades like christians did.

· Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts
had the occasion to spend some time with a guy from Pakistan. he is muslim and a doctor as well. we discussed religion at length. something that stuck out was the culture of muslim and the religion (at least where he is from) clashes constantly. in addition He pointed out that muslims are going through their crusades like christians did.
It's not just a Muslim thing, or a Christian thing. I've heard similar things that you just described from the Indians that I work with. Not counting the ultimate clash that led to the separation of Pakistan from India in 1947, it seems clashes are still very frequent even between states within India, over the same stupid reasons. Ultimately it just must be human nature to not be able to get along with others. We've been fighting over this shit for 3,000+ years, and it's just going to continue no matter what we say, try, or do.

5,593 Posts
We cant fix their problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.